• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool |OT| A Moon Shaped Poo

SD-Ness

DOWNLOADED!!!!!

Ie6vRYI.gif

andylsun

What's the name/model of that device? Been thinking about getting one of them.

The music player is a Fiio X1 with a 200GB SD card. It's amazingly great. It does get a bit unwieldy with 8,000 tracks on it but there a beta firmware that makes navigation of lists easier.

Sound quality is perfect for all my gear, both at home and out and about. I use it in the car as well.

Edit: 24 bit WAV unpacked fine

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
got it from WASTE digitally and now I'm waiting for the download link, does it take long to get that link?

AgeEighty

Really? extracted fine for me.

The 16-bit WAV versions?

I have the same problem: track 2 is corrupted. Neither Windows nor WinRAR will extract it. Have the same problem on two separate downloads of the album.

EDIT: Someone above mentioned a 24-bit WAV version, but I saw no such option on the site...?

EDIT 2: NM, just noticed that 24-bit WAV is an option on the individual digital download but not on the Special Edition. WTF?

dmshaposv

Desert island disk didnt click with me. Weak.

Half way through the album.

Ful stop is giving me a sweaty brow tho. Hold me brehs

Listening on Radio 6.

Is it definitely not going to be up on spotify? Cause Ill get it from the WASTE store otherwise.

I love it so far. Decks Dark is awesome.

this is a wonderful album. it's...relaxing, in an unsettling way.

also, desert island disk sounds like a Jose Gonzales song for the first half.

I love that the BBC player volume goes to 11.

As someone who hasn't really liked alot of the records since OK Computer, I am in love with this record so far. :)

Top Bottom