• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
All this Taco Bell talk inspired me to make a new graphic for my stream
FFVIsmall.png

Bears sign Devin Thomas:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/28/bears-sign-devin-thomas-to-one-year-deal/

Former Michigan State wide receiver Devin Thomas has been an NFL bust as the former No. 34 overall pick in the draft, but the Bears apparently think he may still have potential.

The club announced Wednesday evening that it has signed Thomas to a one-year deal.

Thomas is still only 25 years old, so we suppose there’s still time for the light to flip. He ran forty times of 4.32 and 4.34 at the 2008 Combine, measuring in at 6-foot-2, 215.

Thomas has appeared in 25 games over the past two seasons. He has three catches, but has returned kickoffs and recorded five special teams tackles for the Giants in 2011.

He’ll compete for a roster spot in training camp.

Striker

Bears sign Devin Thomas:
Just a one year deal? Heck, should've brought him back Reese! I thought he was decent for them while Mario had his lapses. I guess they figure Domenik Hixon can take over Thomas' old duties.

Speaking of Mario, I bet he's the person Eli's talking about primarily in this quote:

Eli: "... You do something I'm not expecting, I'm not gonna throw it to you."

Maybe they look into
Michael Clayton

We could have so many special programs:

Eznark's Corner: A show starring Eznark, with special guests, where our humble host puts everything and everyone on blast. The set would include pictures of famous white guys and his animal killing spree "trophies" on display

Play by Play: LJ and Welli breakdown each weeks games on Monday to discuss what worked and what didn't work

NFL Gaf Live: The flagship program of NFL Gaf Network, hosted by Futurevoid, FMT, Baltimore Larry and Bionic. Discussing the weeks new, stories, and rumors in a colorful fashion. Many dicks will be told to be eaten.

Rival Weekly: A program where we take rival members from each teams Gaf representatives and let the go out at it in this talk show style show. Highlights include Packers-Gaf vs everyone and our special NFC South edition.

The possibilities are endless. Just a few ideas here. We could have a show where Fox and Ninja troll everyone, a support show hotline for Cowboys and Chargers fans come playoff time, a Frankman lead fantasy show where he just yells and screams, and on the field correspondence from other members. I would watch

And instead of "C'mon Man!" we'd have "That's a Jak N Coke Motherfucker!!!"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Eznark's Corner: A show starring Eznark, with special guests, where our humble host puts everything and everyone on blast. The set would include pictures of famous white guys and his animal killing spree "trophies" on display

Play by Play: LJ and Welli breakdown each weeks games on Monday to discuss what worked and what didn't work

NFL Gaf Live: The flagship program of NFL Gaf Network, hosted by Futurevoid, FMT, Baltimore Larry and Bionic. Discussing the weeks new, stories, and rumors in a colorful fashion. Many dicks will be told to be eaten.

Rival Weekly: A program where we take rival members from each teams Gaf representatives and let the go out at it in this talk show style show. Highlights include Packers-Gaf vs everyone and our special NFC South edition.

The possibilities are endless. Just a few ideas here. We could have a show where Fox and Ninja troll everyone, a support show hotline for Cowboys and Chargers fans come playoff time, a Frankman lead fantasy show where he just yells and screams, and on the field correspondence from other members. I would watch

Do we still get to broadcast TNF? Can we get Cloudy on sideline reporter duty so he can jinx people just by standing too near to them? Watch as grown men cower and run before the power of just one enigma. Must see TV!

WedgeX

Banned

I'll do Community-based tailgating human interest pre-pre-game stories where I get people to feed me delicious food. Traveling the country each week!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'll do Community-based tailgating human interest pre-pre-game stories where I get people to feed me delicious food. Traveling the country each week!

So, like Todd Blackledge's taste of the town? So derivative. Make it so that you travel from supermodel to supermodel and have them make you tiny 15 calorie sandwiches. You can call it: "Hungry and sexually repressed with WedgeX"

Call the studio! We got a winner!

So, like Todd Blackledge's taste of the town? So derivative. Make it so that you travel from supermodel to supermodel and have them make you tiny 15 calorie sandwiches. You can call it: "Hungry and sexually repressed with WedgeX"

Call the studio! We got a winner!

What happens when we get to Wisconsin? Do we call it; "Full and sexually oppressed with WedgeX"?

Doorman

Ugh, the draft cannot get here soon enough. Football discussion is needed.

I love you guys and all but I cannot follow all of these off-topic discussions!

brentech

Pretty sure a few of you have VITAs. How have they been doing?
Do they run the PS1 classics on PSN alright? PSmini's and all that shit? Do they run and play on the whole screen, not just cut box?

Thinking of grabbing one when a decent deal pops up again. inevitable.

Pretty sure a few of you have VITAs. How have they been doing?
Do they run the PS1 classics on PSN alright? PSmini's and all that shit? Do they run and play on the whole screen, not just cut box?

Thinking of grabbing one when a decent deal pops up again. inevitable.
I don't have one, but they can't even run ps1 games yet

brentech

I don't have one, but they can't even run ps1 games yet
Hrm, well, guess it will be put on the back burner for a while then.
It'll probably never happen for me. I haven't owned a handheld device since the original gameboy....which my mom stole from me. When I was like 8

eznark

Banned
I was thinking two, three or four of the most knowledgeable members could have a 4 way video chat that is then uploaded to youtube or something. They'd have between after the Monday Night game still Sunday morning and Monday Night till before the Thursday game to get together and discuss the upcoming games.

Google+ hangout.

I was thinking two, three or four of the most knowledgeable members could have a 4 way video chat that is then uploaded to youtube or something. They'd have between after the Monday Night game till Sunday morning and Monday Night till before the Thursday game to get together and discuss the upcoming games.

Tried that once before, it ended badly.

Nakazato

xeke has a great idea i would also love to see an unbais nfl vidlog with bionic BL FMT and greg or bucket head with a Special guest once a week

Leslie Frazier did a pretty thorough Q/A in which he named a few new starters (Guion at NT; Brinkley at MLB) and identified safety as a position to be addressed during the draft.. Not really sure I like that idea, considering we haven't been able to draft DBs with any degree of success.

Is Cook considered a bust at this point? I havn't really seen or heard much of him since he was drafted by Minnesota

Is Cook considered a bust at this point? I havn't really seen or heard much of him since he was drafted by Minnesota

His potential is up there and when he's played he has shown marked improvement.

The problem is that he has missed the majority of his first two seasons due to injury and legal trouble. My feeling is that if he gets a full season he can prove himself as a very capable CB.

Top Bottom