• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

The story mode is seriously GOTY worthy stuff.
Fantastic story, heaps of fan service and some of the most impressive presentation I have seen since Uncharted 4.

Well worth the $100 already. This is probably going to be my my main fighter for the next few years.

ZeroX03

Banned
Anyone else not have access to their premium skins? I can use the shaders, but not Reverse Flash, Power Girl or John Stewart. I've downloaded and installed the DLC too, twice even.

I have all the premier skins on Xbox. My very first piece of gear was an epic helm for Firestorm. Also, the game is fantastic I'm loving multiverse and the PVP is also great.

iBlue

Just pre ordered the ultimate edition on psn today in the morning before going to work. Now shower and game on!

I'm creating the Guild now. No symbols can be used in the name. Suggestions for a Guild tag?

I've created a banner using GAF colours of course and set recruitment status to private.

The PS4 Guild is live: "GAFs House of Ls". ID: "3PASS".

You need to be Profile Level 5 to join. Message me here on GAF and I'll add you.

Edit: delSai can you add this to the OP?

Nyanmaruz

I'm not a fighting game kinda guy, but I do want this game just to play it for the story....Or should I just watch it on youtube?

The PS4 Guild is live: "GAFs House of Ls". ID: "3PASS".

You need to be Profile Level 5 to join. Message me here on GAF and I'll add you.

Edit: delSai can you add this to the OP?

Guys, you need to search for the Guild using either the name or ID and request to join. Then send me a message here so I can add you. There's no option to invite, sorry. :/

Tyaren

Now that the game is out we will finally hear what the PS4 Pro features bring to the table and if there is downsampling on 1080p TVs. The game looks great and really clean most of the time but I simply can't tell. We need professional pixel counters.

Dubz

Had two non laggy matches and one super laggy match in Player Match. They all had 4 green bars. Hopefully the one match was the exception and not the rule.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
My copy will be here tomorrow morning, but I'm able to invited to the GAF PS4 guild beforehand, my PSN ID is XaeroGravity.

To those not able to send a request to join, can you try again now please? I fiddled with the settings, I think it might be because I had it listed as "private," instead of "open". Sorry.

Tyaren

I was an idiot and did not pre order. Did I loose my chance at Darkseid?

Here in Europe every day one copy has the Darkseid sticker on the cover and a card with a code in the box.
I've heard in other regions it seems to be different though. Games don't come with a code inside.

B00TE

To those not able to send a request to join, can you try again now please? I fiddled with the settings, I think it might be because I had it listed as "private," instead of "open". Sorry.

Application sent, I think it actually updated while I had it open taking/uploading a screenshot lol.

Shit, same here. Let me see if it changes anything. It should still let people in with the ID though wouldn't it? Or is private not the same as unlisted?

Shit, same here. Let me see if it changes anything. It should still let people in with the ID though wouldn't it? Or is private not the same as unlisted?

I believe Private means noone can join based on what transpired just now. Open is what it needs to be set on in order to allow people to join, though you still need to approve applications.

B00TE

Thanks pock3tmonster. I don't envy having to sift through applications to figure out who's who. :p

Guild UI and everything is neat. WE HAVE A CHAT ROOM.

Edit: Cool, we can link gear!

I believe Private means noone can join based on what transpired just now. Open is what it needs to be set on in order to allow people to join, though you still need to approve applications.

Gotcha thanks for the heads up, I was about to go to bed haha. Guild on Xbox is fixed, so let those requests fly. Just be sure to send me a GAF PM with your gamertag so I can approve.

No problem. Luckily we figured it out in time. That would have been a huge mess otherwise.

Yeaaaaaah I'm glad it was resolved quickly haha

When asking to join I just included my gaf name in the request!

Its cool for now, but in the future be sure to send the message on GAF so we know who is legit. I rather not have a lurker without a membership pretend to be a Gaffer to get a spot since they're so limited.

Top Bottom