• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy: Record Keeper |OT3| When having no onions makes you cry

hesho

geez...

i spent all day trying to figure out how to beat any of the other golems and i utterly fail every time.. sigh...

i guess i'll just stick with cheesing liquid flame i guess.

P.S. now i kinda regret not doing all the jumps/220 dungeons and such.

Kenai

I have to say, this confuses me. If this draw is SSB, BSB and OSB only... how the hell am I pulling Laguna's coat at alarming rates?

I think this is the JP banner with different stuff on it. I have pulled a few FFTA items and that realm isn't available here yet.

On that note, I'd love Mog's BSB and have pulled it on 7 of my 10 rolls. Not holding my breath tho

P.S. now i kinda regret not doing all the jumps/220 dungeons and such.
Wait for the FFVI bonus battles for some redemption because starting from this event all previous jump starts for a realm return when their realm has an event. So in this case Chadarnook is back along with the new jump start for this event (
Goddess: omni resist w/lightning+holy absorb, perma haste+shell, piercing magic, AoE sleep for phase transitions, 30s doom timer started as her 5th action...well she is one of the final bosses of FFVI after all
). I also skipped most early jump starts so I am looking forward to this. I imagine others might revisit in the age of Cloud meta.

Torments are another recurring 5* more source (100 for JS, 30 for Cid missions). So the only missable sources are events around festival time and the next festival will have something similar.

hesho

i actually need to learn how to use the new cloud meta. My problem is my cloud is only 8x and i don't have enough motes to dive him... I did just pull that force stealer like 2 days ago afterall..

ah well, such is life.

T-minus three hours on this thing kicking off. Nearly took a ban a little while ago due to forgetting the low level of literacy in the off topic forum, phew. Need to just ignore threads over there I think. Particularly if I want to continue posting in this thread. Hah. Here's hoping for all to have minimal dupes in their pulls.

So what's everyone hitting first when the fest starts?

I think I'm going to get relic disappointment out of the way first (100 gem on banner 1 and free 30-pull), then Crystal Tower next, because I want to bring Eiko w/ Angelsong to multiplayer Omega Weapon, but I need a few more Wisdom Motes to dive her first.

So what's everyone hitting first when the fest starts?

I think I'm going to get relic disappointment out of the way first (100 gem on banner 1 and free 30-pull), then Crystal Tower next, because I want to bring Eiko w/ Angelsong to multiplayer Omega Weapon, but I need a few more Wisdom Motes to dive her first.

100 gems then 30 pull then a round of or fest to kill stamina and reassess. I inted to do as many mythril refreshes as possible so it will all get done, the first run through, hopefully quickly

Kenai

why wouldn't you pull first so you can level SB masteries in the fest

This is what I am doing first. Even if I get total garbage from the 30 pull (pls no) I have a few SBs I have been slacking on and the new ones from the last couple pulls.

Rubenov

I'm here sitting like that Spongebob gif looking at coffee, looking at the clock waiting to do my 30 free pull. Much excite

Happy anniversary and happy pulls everyone!!!

4gJ3BE3.gif

Tidd

Considering what else is on this banner I'm pretty happy with my pull.

Cid's shout is nice.
Kuja's BSB is a dupe but it's +dark damage staff
Rikku's BSB is my first Imperil water sb
and I have Quistis' BSB!

MrDaravon

I went 1/30, Krile's Stardust Rod OSB

In a single stroke my motivation to jump back into the game seriously is legitimately gone lol. At least it's decent/not a dupe, but I already have a bunch of Fire OSB's.

6/30

Steiner OSB
Hope OSB dupe, already fully augmented so I'm good with this
Sazh bsb dupe, still not good enough to leave the vault unfortunately.
Vincent bsb new sounds weird, fire+ should work well with his Ssb enfire I have
Terra Ssb tiara new eh
Cloud of darkness ssb + dark light armor and I have his bsb so basically the same situation as Vince rounding out a character a bit

I'm ok with this, not the best but hey could be much worse.

Kenai

Honestly, if I hadn't gotten Gladio OSB I would have been MIGHTY salty since the other two, while both awesome bursts, are dupes.

But Gladio is one of the 5 OSBs I was seriously hoping for, and mine already has his Last Stand and BSB, so he's in a great spot (and it's great to have legit reasons to bring the stud basically everywhere). So this pull is good enough for me to be genuinely happy about.

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Maria OSB(New)
Sabin OSB(Dupe)
Noel SSB(Dupe)
Snow SSB (Dupe)
Vanille BSB.(Dupe)

That is about what I expected. Went 4/33 with Lucky Draws and three were dupes.

Balphon

6/30: WoL OSB
Tifa BSB
Amarant BSB
Onion SSB2 (staff, dupe)
Vincent SSB1 (yay stats for Vincent)
Galuf SSB2 (dupe)

Pretty average overall but some decent coverage in there at least.

Also 100 gemmed Luneth USB from the fest banner so I'm good.

And if anything was going to crash the game I'm not surprised it's this.

Welp, kind of struck out on the 30 pull.

Quistis OSB (I have nothing else for her outside of maser eye which... yeah. Poison+ is good... but it's a whip.)
Nabaat SSB (Only good because I just got her BSB and having the +mag is good I guess)
Kain SSB (Same thing, have his BSB so it's just a stat boost. Meh)

Anniversary pull:
Firion BSB (Sort of dated, but still decent, I guess.

This sure isn't a great start to the anniversary. heh.

evangd007

2/30 - Terra OSB and Rinoa SSB1

Terra is waifu, but god that sucks.

Would Terra OSB and Krile BSB be enough damage for Sea Lion? I have shit for fire.

Would Terra OSB and Krile BSB be enough damage for Sea Lion? I have shit for fire.

If you unlock Terra's trance LM you can entrust bot her to victory. Basically start out with terra nuking herself and then going crazy. Enfire helps a lot though if you have any enfire sb for her.

Xetherion

6/30

Yda super, new. Armor breakdowns an enemy and boosts party ATK. Seems nice for CMs.
Fang super, new. Reverse Walls are great for CMs.
Papalymo burst, new! Very happy to get this.
Kain burst, new! Been wanting this for a long time!
Steiner overstrike, new. I don't think i have enFire for Steiner, so this probably won't see much use.
Beatrix overstrike, dupe. Just got this from one of the luckies, lol. Not sure if i should combine them for one super strong holy+ sword, or keep separate for two very strong holy+ swords. I'm swimming in 5* holy+ swords, including a reforged Excalibur (V), so i'm leaning towards combine.

Overall very happy with this free pull!

Oh yeah, still need to do 100 gems on p1.

Ugh, looks like too many people on for free 30 pull is crashing the servers. Keep getting errors.

Kenai

Servers are really getting hammered, I can't do anything atm

Do you have Terra's en-fire ssb? If not that might be a bit rough, I was doing Vivi BSB1 > OSB for most of my dmg a bit ago and he was hitting for ~60k per OSB (Maria was hitting Hydra much harder but she has enearth plus her cmd 2 +mg buff).

Welp, kind of struck out on the 30 pull.

Quistis OSB (I have nothing else for her outside of maser eye which... yeah. Poison+ is good... but it's a whip.)
Nabaat SSB (Only good because I just got her BSB and having the +mag is good I guess)
Kain SSB (Same thing, have his BSB so it's just a stat boost. Meh)

Anniversary pull:
Firion BSB (Sort of dated, but still decent, I guess.

This sure isn't a great start to the anniversary. heh.

Not sure on the rest but I've been told Firion BSB is quite good despite its age (instant MBlink is legit on my Rosa OSB for sure). In fact I was strongly considering picking it up as my selection from the gem pull later since I got his OSB recently. Only reason i decided no is because I have a lot of Holy SBs already (and Kain's OSB is begging for his BSB).

Rubenov

Servers didn't even crash during the second anniversary, so if anything this interest from many people for the game has me hopeful for a long future.

evangd007

If you unlock Terra's trance LM you can entrust bot her to victory. Basically start out with terra nuking herself and then going crazy. Enfire helps a lot though if you have any enfire sb for her.

No I have her silly, awkward BSB instead.

I'll see how many 5* motes I have, but I had my eye on Maria for my next Spirit/Wisdom legend dive.

Top Bottom