• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL February 2017 |OT| Alternative Stats

Yawnier

Banned
This shitty team is gonna go 0-3-0 on this road trip, I know it.
Well this team is probably going to get handled and grinded down by the the Kings just like the last few times they have played them, but as for the game against Randy Bobandy and the Ducks who knows.

What shit games from Bozak and JVR, you'd think they'd be pumped to have Marner back. Well, at least you can say Bozak tries. The Gardiner pairing pretty bad tonight too. Another great showing by Andersen wasted. Fuck does that loss sting.

Marvie_3

Banned
do they talk about the NHL on NeoGAF during the playoffs..? that's when all the interesting teams have dropped out and you only have the same old Penguins and Blackhawks and Capitals etc left.. most are probably not gonna bother watching, i would guess.
Nope. Nobody watches or talks about the games that actually matter between all the best teams. Once April hits we dont have an NHL thread until October.

Quick

Banned
Nope. Nobody watches or talks about the games that actually matter between all the best teams. Once April hits we dont have an NHL thread until October.

I constantly have to re-educate myself to remember that the LA Kings exist outside of spousal abuse.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
With Brendan Smith in town, Kampfer is on his way back to Hartford.

EDIT: Forgot we're in a new month now, IGNORE ME

Top Bottom