• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mario Kart 8 |OT| 8 oW

...Prinny? :p

Nah I'll be back. Got stuff to do at the moment.

Prinny finishes 8 spots ahead of me because when you aren't there he makes sure to shell me a few times before sailing to his victory.

So cruel :'{
I am tricking over the eel all the time yeah :) A mushroom saved will usually win me the game, but that isnt always that easy to plan. What about which vehicles to use?
Sacrifice top speed for acceleration and handling. That should help a lot.

Specifically I was using Ludwig on the bear buggy with button wheels but everyone that I've spoken to about it used a different combo.

atr0cious

Have you seen any signs that there are laws of any kind in the Mushroom Kingdom?

Rampant animal abuse, vandalism, kidnapping, Yoshi sacrifice, vehicular homicide... the list goes on and on.

All this time it turns out that Peach is really a brutal dictator and we never even noticed that behind that coy smile and girlish giggle lies a monster!

She's obviously using the kart races as distractions for the masses from the bigger issues. Are you not entertained?

Everyone should have a gif of the moment they first horned a blue shell.

D7XPUTg.gif

The fear, the anticipation. The wall.

Some Dk stylin'.

hivcow.gif

This is a good game.

Grizzo

Okay I don't know who Carp is, but pushing me off the road on that leaf shortcut in Cloudtop Cruise was a low blow.

I'll get back at you next time

Cbajd5

People picking Rainbow Road:

kC6zJzp.gif

I ALREADY TOLD EVERYONE THE OTHER DAY THAT IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH RAINBOW ROAD I'LL DIE SOMEDAY

ALTHOUGH I'M NOT EVEN PLAYING RIGHT NOW

AND MORE LIKELY THAN NOT MY DEATH WILL NOT BE RAINBOW ROAD UNRELATED

BUT I'LL STILL DIE SOMEDAY IF YOU DON'T PICK RAINBOW ROAD

well at least i mostly don't fall off anymore

I say lurkers are sneaking in? Surprised it didn't happen sooner lol.

I seem to remember us having this same problem with MK7...

Oh no wait, those were just the angry stalkers that were following you from WW weren't they?

But seriously since people can join recent opponents there's no way to keep the tourney GAF only even if the code is kept secret.

daydream

Banned
Akimbo or Kak, I totally deserved second place there after getting rid of my green shell for no good reason and you guys hitting me with a red shell. Nobody took over, though!

Can someone comment on the motion control steering in 150 cc. My GF can't play any other way and I'm concerned she'll start to get her ass handed to her using that control method.

Top Bottom