• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2017 |OT6| Made this thread during Harvey because the ratings would be higher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

I really do wonder if Trump has a list of 10 No votes on G-C or he just said it to make McCain feel like he has less influence than he thinks he does

North Korea is totally starting to respect, us guys! Another possible test this morning, which makes I think 2 nuke tests and 2 missiles since Trump boldly made this claim a month ago. The magnitude is low (preliminary rating), so it may have either been quite small or a dud. If is deliberately small and they can make super-duper tiny tactical warheads to put on shorter-range missiles/rockets then Seoul is screwed in all sorts of previously incomprehensible ways. There are limits on how small you can actually build the things to be, of course.

Diablos

North Korea is totally starting to respect, us guys! Another possible test this morning, which makes I think 2 nuke tests and 2 missiles since Trump boldly made this claim a month ago. The magnitude is low (preliminary rating), so it may have either been quite small or a dud. If is deliberately small and they can make super-duper tiny tactical warheads to put on shorter-range missiles/rockets then Seoul is screwed in all sorts of previously incomprehensible ways. There are limits on how small you can actually build the things to be, of course.
But her emails

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I've had companies do chartered flights for IPO roadshows and the excuse is always "well we've had bad experience with commercial." Fucking DUH. It costs you 400 dollars to fly from Houston to New York or whatever vs. renting a fucking plane for 140 grand for a week. Have some perspective you giant divas.

Is it realistic to think that the US and its allies could pressure China to stop giving NK fuel for their military?

Or buy that oil from them instead, i dont know how that stuff works.

I really do not like the way the health care debate is being framed now. Seems to be Graham-Cassidy vs. Bernie’s plan, and I haven’t heard anything about stabilizing Obamacare. Which is what we need more urgently than anything.

I really do not like the way the health care debate is being framed now. Seems to be Graham-Cassidy vs. Bernie’s plan, and I haven’t heard anything about stabilizing Obamacare. Which is what we need more urgently than anything.
It's because we're moving onto the next big issue- uppity major league sports players.

I think Trump seriously wants NK to attack us or our ally somehow so he can start a war to distract from his scandals, be seen in sympathetic light and bask in the limelight of rally around the flag effect.

I think Trump seriously wants NK to attack us or our ally somehow so he can start a war to distract from his scandals, be seen in sympathetic light and bask in the limelight of rally around the flag effect.
He definitely wants NK to fuck up and have something land where it shouldn’t, at the very least.

Is it realistic to think that the US and its allies could pressure China to stop giving NK fuel for their military?

Or buy that oil from them instead, i dont know how that stuff works.

Didn't China throttle their fuel deliveries again recently anyways?

Looks like the alt-right are rebranding again as "anticoms" to counter Antifa with a tiki torch rally scheduled for Dec 28 in Charlotte, NC. Featuring of course Augustus Invictus and Richard Spencer.

http://archive.is/viyU0#selection-661.0-667.287

Highlights of this ad include using the words "chad" and "neet".

"Just like my Japanese Animes!"

I don't even think that is 100% possible under those circumstances given his gigantic wooss status (and more terrifying) the military's increasing dismissal of his flagrant orders and proclamations reguarding policy.

John McCain never had any intention of voting for this Bill, which his Governor loves. He campaigned on Repeal & Replace. Let Arizona down!

Arizona had a 116% increase in ObamaCare premiums last year, with deductibles very high. Chuck Schumer sold John McCain a bill of goods. Sad

Large Block Grants to States is a good thing to do. Better control & management. Great for Arizona. McCain let his best friend L.G. down!

I know Rand Paul and I think he may find a way to get there for the good of the Party!

Alaska had a 200% plus increase in premiums under ObamaCare, worst in the country. Deductibles high, people angry! Lisa M comes through.

Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!

Cheeto losing it

dramatis

NPR has this weird timeline-graph thing talking about Trump's approval ratings.

Good visual or bad visual? lol
ZyS55Pn.png

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Good thing rand can get there for the good of the party and not the people. He just says stupid shit all the time.

"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!"

Trump really loves taking that you can't break up with me because I'm breaking up with you approach.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
"Going to the White House is considered a great honor for a championship team.Stephen Curry is hesitating,therefore invitation is withdrawn!"

Trump really loves taking that you can't break up with me because I'm breaking up with you approach.

His entire life has been one long attempt to seem dominant in every exchange no matter how inconsequential.

Ernest

Banned
Just stating the obvious, to be clear, that Trump is taking a harder stance against a couple black athletes who are practicing peaceful protest than he did with Nazis.

sphagnum

Banned
don't these dummies know they're using the color of liberalism?

I think that's the point, it's being disguised as something libertarian (hence why it's claiming to be a rally in favor of "trade and value"). Fits with the free speech theme.

And you know how easy it is to turn ancaps into white supremacists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom