• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charles Manson dead at 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
America sucks,but it just happens to have the most noble prize winners of any country on the planet and also the best universities on the planet

but yeah we suck

Noble prize winners? What makes american prize winners extra noble?

If you are referring to Nobel it is spelled that way.

Sesha

He is a piece of shit and I want history to remember him that way, but wishing his death and celebration suggesting he is in some way akin to Charles fucking Manson is off the walls dude. Like not even close to reality.

He's worse than Manson in a way since he'll ruin more lives through his actions.

llien

Good, Hopefully the white trash paedophile called Trump will be next. The world would be happy about that and will be celebrating his death.

OK on trash and white, but since when is he a pedophile?

PS
Said how every discussion ends up with discussing POTUS.

HarryKS

Yes it is. Just because someone is in the top seat, doesn't mean their untouchable. Even when your country has turned into a dumpster fire and besides you Americans love violence. Cops killing innocent unarmed people. Gun massacres and so on.

My workplace has a bet when Trump will be killed. The winner gets $435, if it happens.

Their is possessive, they're is the one which should be used. They're = they are.

Airola

Of for fuck's sake I thought throwing Trump into each and every subject went away with the people who left this board but now I'm reading a god damn Charles Manson thread be about how bad Trump is.

I hope you all realize you are not getting any "+1 better person" points each time you post how much you dislike Trump.

robosllim

Wishing death on the POTUS isn't ok.
People are absolutely rabid about Manson finally kicking the bucket, but it's not okay to think we'd be better off without a man who could be arguably worse by orders of magnitude?

There's nothing sacred about the position of president, as should be very clear by this point.

WX3

Yes it is. Just because someone is in the top seat, doesn't mean their untouchable. Even when your country has turned into a dumpster fire and besides you Americans love violence. Cops killing innocent unarmed people. Gun massacres and so on.

My workplace has a bet when Trump will be killed. The winner gets $435, if it happens.
You are an asshole.

base

Banned
Good, Hopefully the white trash paedophile called Trump will be next. The world would be happy about that and will be celebrating his death.
If he's a white trash who are you then? He earned some big money and became a president. What about you?

Heath V

Not really, It's what the rest of the world knows. You Americans live in a bubble and think everything is great. But really America is just a shit, disgusting country to live in. At least we have universal healthcare and better wages.

We don't want Trump taking down the world with us in it. Thanks to his retardation.

Your opinions leave a whole lot to be desired that's for sure!

BunnyBear

And this is why "proud gun- and flag-waving Americans" dislike people that don't mind their own business. The way some foreigners assume Americans to be racist rednecks is absolutely disgusting.

There is no reason for you to care what goes on in America or what Americans do because it has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

This forum, now and before the mass exodus, is a complete dumping ground for Anti-American bullshit that really needs to stop. It is annoying to hear you complain about The United States when you don't even live here. It is even more annoying to hear you parrot dumb bullshit you read on the internet about how America is such an awful place.

Your ideas about America and its people are completely unfounded. Do you see others on this forum talking poorly of where you are from? Do we bring up whatever issues your country has? No. It's none of our business and it's not our place to speak poorly of. How rude are you to think you are better than anyone else? How does this make you better than any bigot out there?

That's right. It doesn't. You are a bigot. Let that sink in. Hating on people because of their country of origin is bigotry.

This is a terrible, embarrassing post. Your country deserves all the hate it gets.

IaN_GAF

There is no reason for you to care what goes on in America or what Americans do because it has no bearing on your life whatsoever.

I'm not getting involved in the rest of this argument, but I would like to point out that the above is absolutely, undeniably incorrect. America has an insane influence on large parts of the rest of the world, both positive and (lately unfortunately more) negative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom