• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Jintor

Shoutout to the chat bots they were reprogramming every segment to give pertinent information like the current guests or what Dani's shoes were

Just dawned on me that the archives are probably going to be these trimmed down videos posted on the site and not the massive pt. 1 - 27 Giant Bomb style epic. So the interstitial stuff will probably be lost to time. Bummer.

No Day 1 archives yet, right?

Nothing yet.

Catvoca

Banned
A guy on twitter posted this awesome fanart!
CwN25ocVIAArSud.jpg

Brakke

Banned
Just wanna chime in and say I watched like eight hours of this and it was Good and Delightful. Very excited about Waypoint, looking forward to their work.

Renpatsu

What link are people using for their article RSS feed because the one I'm using has doesn't parse the formatting correctly in Feedly and other readers.

I just went searching for the new podcast link because I thought for sure it had changed after no updates for so long. And there was a new show waiting for me on the old feed. Huh.

Catvoca

Banned
New podcast is up and they said it will very likely be the last one they do without a proper name! All your old RSS feeds and stuff should still work when they change the name though, you shouldn't have to do anything.

Austin also tweeted that the Day 1 stream archives will be up "very soon".

Nishastra

Banned
The first part of the 72 hour stream is up on Youtube now. It covers up to Pope's part. Seems they edited out 90% of the between-segments stuff, which isn't too surprising, but hopefully they leave the boat party and stuff in later ones.

At this stage, I just want a regular feature where the Waypoint crew gets Patrick to watch anime. Sorta like when Dan Ryckert took him to a RAW showing

Jintor

On a side note can I express how fucking banging it is that waypoint exists

The fact that someone is throwing money at them to support this kind of journalism that doesn't rely on the churn model is so fucking nice

Catvoca

Banned
Oh my god the Just Blaze segment is sooooo good.

Edit: OMG Just Blaze knows John Vignocchi. JUST BLAZE KNOWS JOHNNY V.

jediyoshi

Austin, I know you're reading this. Change your style guide for the spelling of eSports into esports. You know it's the right thing to do.

Top Bottom