• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Ashby

Maybe I've just been turning in at inopportune times but I've barely seen Austin on this stream. Patrick's been a trooper however.

Now.. hear me out here.

Is this game a modern Atari's Adventure?

Maybe I've just been turning in at inopportune times but I've barely seen Austin on this stream. Patrick's been a trooper however.

It's Austin's nap time. Sounds like he is heading back though

Catvoca

Banned
I've only caught a few of the highlights they posted on twitter but this stream looks great. Can't wait for the archive to be posted so I can watch the best bits.

hqdefault.jpg

Jhoan

Dat Vice money being put to good use! Only Vice would use a boat as a PC chasis and yet Vice so they're going to run away with it. It's gonna be interesting to see. Chat is suggesting putting mini bottles of champagane, parasols, and the works.

BTA

I can't watch currently but I love that they're apparently getting spammed with
BOAT PARTY!

I nearly died at Prodigy wanting to skip the cutscene after getting 10 seconds into it. Not only that, but Austin explaining the nuance of Mafia 3 mere seconds before.

robotrock

Banned
I nearly died at Prodigy wanting to skip the cutscene after getting 10 seconds into it. Not only that, but Austin explaining the nuance of Mafia 3 mere seconds before.

Mafia 3 is a pretty dense game to jump into halfway through. Probably the wrong choice of game to play.

Austin is also (understandably so) super excited

Mafia 3 is a pretty dense game to jump into halfway through. Probably the wrong choice of game to play.

Austin is also (understandably so) super excited

Definitely. It's not your typical game, especially if you don't play many games in general.

And yeah, Austin is trying his best to not fan out right now.

Joeku

Well, just got in and there are two guys trying and failing to build a computer inside a boat and almost doxxing themselves. This is pretty good.

Top Bottom