• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Spend $100 on PSN get $15 back in February

Talha

Perfect timing for a flash sale next week, hoping for some substantial discounts on some good old games, if not Nier and Nioh are must buys

Fuck, so I guess I should hold off on buying stuff from the FF sale until Tuesday at midnight.

Perfect timing for a flash sale next week, hoping for some substantial discounts on some good old games, if not Nier and Nioh are must buys

Isn't the flash sale this week? (Third Thursday)

Hey fuck them...
I just spent 100 dollars on For Honor last week.

Now knowing this is promo has a weird 7 day window why would anyone buy something on the PSN store till the 21st. Dumb.

Rymuth

Ahahahaahaha! I knew it, I knew it!

That's why I didn't pull the trigger on FFXIV Stormblood! Feels good to be right, fam!

Will be picking the expansion along with whatever is in the Valentine's Day flash sale

bumpkin

Figures. I just preordered Rhombus of Ruin a day or two ago.

Not that I had another $80 worth of stuff I wanted, it's just the irony of the timing.

Lady Gaia

I haven't pre-ordered either Mass Effect: Andromeda or Persona 5 yet, so I don't think hitting $100 will be a problem this time around. Always nice to get 15% off a tax-free purchase, I must say.

Tevious

For those not in the know, these deals happen every February, June, and October.

FAQ:
Q: Does it work with preorders?
A: Yes. (And if your preorder is delayed, Sony will offer you a refund and you can keep the $15, too.)

Q: Does a PlayStation Plus sub count towards the $100?
A: Yes.

Q: If I load $100 of credit into my wallet, do I get the $15?
A: No. You have to spend $100 on something.

Q: Will $99.98 count?
A: Some people have reported that they just received their $15 automatically, others had to contact customer service to get it. Best advice is to buy a cheap avatar for about $0.50 to be on the safe side.

Q: Does it stack? If I spend $200, will I get $30 back?
A: No, you can only get $15 back; no more.

I just pre-ordered Horizon right before I saw this. I guess if anything good goes on sale next week I'll pick it up and pre-order Mass Effect or Persona 5.

NHale

Was waiting for this to grab some preorders. It never fails.

For those not paying attention, these deals happen every February, June, and October.

This. Always expect this kind of promotion around those timeframes, if you want to grab some preorders always wait until the last time possible to do it because of this kind of promotions.

Hey fuck them...
I just spent 100 dollars on For Honor last week.

Now knowing this is promo has a weird 7 day window why would anyone buy something on the PSN store till the 21st. Dumb.

This wasn't announced yet. Someone found it before Sony wanted it because they use the same URL everytime.

Division season pass, Destiny 2 preorder!

Destiny 2 isn't in the store yet.

gdt

Nier and Horizon seems solid. But maybe I'll wait on the pc version for Nier....

Kingdom Hearts? Is that page up yet?

Kill3r7

Unless they have a phenomenal sales next week I don't see myself taking advantage of it. Not sure why they are starting it after the presumed weekend Flash Sale.

For those not paying attention, these deals happen every February, June, and October.

FAQ:
Q: Does it work with preorders?
A: Yes. (And if your preorder is delayed, Sony will offer you a refund and you can keep the $15, too.)

Q: Does a PlayStation Plus sub count towards the $100?
A: Yes.

Q: If I load $100 of credit into my wallet, do I get the $15?
A: No. You have to spend $100 on something.

Q: Will $99.98 count?
A: Some people have reported that they just received their $15 automatically, others had to contact customer service to get it. Best advice is to buy a cheap avatar for about $0.50 to be on the safe side.

Q: Does it stack? If I spend $200, will I get $30 back?
A: No, you can only get $15 back; no more.

OP add this please

Jingo

People complaining about the timing of this promotion when there is countrys where you never get this kind of offers.

Banned
Well... nier and mass effect are the only ones confirmed for pc from the games he mentioned :)
I hated the Nioh alpha and I'm in a contest to win Yakuza 0 (a series I've never played)

I could preorder Persona 5 and buy KH2.8 while waiting for KH 1.5+2.5 (never played those either)

yyr

Just going to point out...
...if you buy Project DIVA Future Tone and the season pass, that's $78.98 right there.

This exact promo is why I waited to buy it.

Maybesew

Thinking about doing something like Horizon and Mass Effect for this deal. Does anyone know how many hours Horizon is supposed to be to play thru? Has that been discussed at all?

Mathieran

Banned
Think I'm gonna preorder Horizon and South Park since there is no chance SP is coming out on March 31st, then just cancel it. Then I'll be getting Horizon for 45 bucks and don't have to wait for it to arrive Tuesday in the evening

Top Bottom