• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rick and Morty S3 |OT| Keeping Summer Safe - Sundays on Adult Swim

TheOddOne

123ucn.png

animation1h8l3l.gif

22so5v.png

animation3jqyvd.gif

3h3o1v.png

animation4lblrx.gif

animation1prl9g.gif

5zdr68.png

Slayven

I watched the first ep of this and didn't really like it. came back to it and in the middle of watching the first season and man did my mind change

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
That is what a standard AS season runs. It is for the best unless you want to get to Venture Bros. level of hiatuses.

Rick and Morty is one of those shows that keeps me entertained in between seasons of The Venture Brothers so I'm glad.

Goodstyle

Yeah I seem to remember that it would be longer than the first two seasons.

According to Harmon, every delay behind the development of S3 comes down to writing. Supposedly, they're very skittish about their episode's quality, so the delay comes down to them worrying about doing a good enough job. With that in mind, the fact that it's down to just 10 episodes now makes a lot of sense.

Crowd went bonkers when the trailer played at the adult swim event last night
For the damn trailer

I'm hyped up for the season, let's do this.

#FreeSquanchy

Can't wait to watch a half hour of comedy on a weekly basis and then proceed to compare it to past episodes and other shows on Gaf!

TINY RICK!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So will the first episode be the one we've already seen? Will they air 2 episodes on the opening?

The Rickshank Rickdemption will be reaired a bunch of times over the next week. Rickmancing the Stone, the second episode, is what will be airing on the 30th.

Xe4

Banned
In. I finally get to use my Sling TV account for something other than Toonami or background noise, haha.

Fuck yea.

My friend turned me onto this a few weeks ago and a couple weeks later I owned both seasons on Blu Ray and had seen each episode 5 or 6 times. Love it.

What's funny is that while me and my friend both love it, we can't really talk about it. I love it for the humor and creativity. And while he likes that he just wants to talk about fan theories and Easter eggs about why such and such episode is Rick and Morty's from different dimensions and shit. I think it's moderately interesting, but boring as hell to have a discussion about. Guess the show just has something for everyone.

Game of Thrones + R&M Sundays will be a treat.

Oh man.

"Keeping Summer Safe" was the first episode of Rick and Morty I watched. Absolutely love the show now, all caught up and ready to go!

Are the Adult Swim created little Rick and Morty shorts on youtube worth watching? (I believe they're claymation or Robot Chicken like.

Top Bottom