• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cuphead out September 29th for $19.99 (XB1/Windows 10 and Steam)

Tizoc

Wonder if the dev kept a 'Boss Rush'-like mode, to stay cloer to the original vision of the game.

Hotsuma

H5Z5OKv.gif

I'm deceased right now!

I'm still in for this, but I'm also very ready to be disappointed. I just have a feeling it's gonna be all flash and no proper design. That one run 'n gun stage they showed a while back looked very bad.

Wrong. Played it twice and it's amazing if you like run and gun games, Treasure style.

Well, Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and Cuphead release date. Ignoring the possibility of big surprises from Nintendo or Sony, I've gotten everything I've wanted except for a better look at FE: Warrior's roster.

Wadiwasi

Banned
The small clip they had on stage looked like they really did overhaul and change up a lot of stuff. The new direction looks like that had some significant $$$ pumped into their development. The game looked good. Will pick it up on steam.

Epcott

Finally, a release date... and a great price at $19.99.

MS should really make Cuphead their mascot 😏

Teeth

Wonder if the dev kept a 'Boss Rush'-like mode, to stay cloer to the original vision of the game.

The original vision or the vision after that vision?

Cuz it's a lot closer to the original vision now than the reduced scope vision you're referring to.

Crayolan

The original vision or the vision after that vision?

Cuz it's a lot closer to the original vision now than the reduced scope vision you're referring to.

So the game being a boss rush originally was due to financial restrictions? Interesting.

jholmes

This is still a steal at that price imo. The amount of work that went into this game. I was expecting at least $30 USD

Oh, don't get me wrong, if it's anywhere near $20 US in Canadian dollars I'm all over it Day 1. I'm just curious is all.

_Clash_

I mean, the team was 3 people at that point. We didn't want the game to take forever to come out :)

Really glad we're at a release date

How is the mood at the studio going? You guys are about to release your dream project right!?!

RocBase

DBF got me all riled up and hyped i almost forgot about this equally amazing news lol

congrats!! looking forward to finally playing!! i had set aside quite a bit of money to get several copies of this game for the longest time now and i cant wait to finally throw it at StudioMDHR

EDIT: can you not preorder on steam?

DOUBLE EDIT: oh god that was the worst typo ever, im so sorry

Top Bottom