• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TGS Bloodborne Trailer

OMFG just watched it in '1080p' YT quality instead of on my phone.

That music! I had to stand up lol. Looks soooooo good, the two hunters tag-teaming that boss was pure awesomeness the likes of which the Souls series has not seen before.

tumblr_n2j9s7HiJI1qkq4j4o1_400.gif

It's so beautiful. And that music.

MormaPope

Banned
Help me out here... Is there even any kind of blocking in this game? Is the whole combat just base on evade and attack?

I might be wrong, but in the demo at PAX you couldn't block, at all. I think blocking was taken out, so the health regain mechanic and speed boost could be prioritized.

This looks better than pretty much anything else coming on console or PC soon or next year. February will be strangely a highpoint of next year for me when it's usually a horrible time of the year.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently From Software can. XD

Haha, you know it. If I get a chance to try the demo at TGS I will definitely be rocking the hammerbro.

Love that they're releasing all this concept art so early as well.
Really exciting that it all seems so perfectly realised.

Vidpixel

That new summoning sign looks awesome. And we don't even have to wait that long to experience this amazing looking game! In Miyazaki we trust.

Soriku

The weapon combination aspect is really cool. I'm wondering how much variety there will be. Using the sword to extend the hammer's range is unconventional and rather smart.

The music in the trailer is also good. I'm wondering who the composer is...it's definitely not Sakuraba.

Zomba13

Hnnnnnnnnnnng that looks fantastic! love the tone and the environmental design and architecture, love the enemy and armour design, love the new combat. I neeeeeeed this.

Harlock

I hope the combat is not too simple. In every video the enemies seems to be just standing, doing nothing until you attack.

Rey

J9UqAR5.gif

he moves too damn fast!

Thankfully the GIF is not the actual speed of the game. After seeing this gif I had to watch the trailer and the speed is not this insane.

Really happy with the release date. Need this game in winter time :)

Holy shit!!!! My heart!!!

The coop bit. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck shields son

This shit

and its out in FEb

aejabwejoawnekldmawkd

This is going to be the best game ever made.

There is one concern that's slowly gaining momentum in my mind, however... We haven't seen any other animations for Criticals!

I really, really hope that they don't all boil down to plunging your fist into some guts (as cool as that is). Dark Souls 2 spoiled us in that regard.

Or maybe it suits the lore and mechanics and I'm actually not sure what I even want anymore. I DON'T KNOW.

Top Bottom