• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

This week's (Oct 3rd) Famitsu news (Etrian Odyssey 2!)

Scenester

Chromax said:
Yay snow area! (didn't get far enough in EO, so not sure if there's alsoa snow area in there)

Nah its mainly trees and shit

Until you get to the 5th stratum OMG

Edit: sort of beaten by Pureauthor

duckroll

So, it seems that "Pet" isn't a new system, but a class on it's own. :lol

3 new classes, bumping the total classes up to 12. :D

Takuhi

Didn't see this posted earlier, but that Atlus report also has sales figures for their American releases:

Odin Sphere 90K
Etrian Odyssey 30K

Not boding too well for EO 2.

duckroll said:
So, it seems that "Pet" isn't a new system, but a class on it's own. :lol

3 new classes, bumping the total classes up to 12. :D

...The 'pet' class.

Sounds... nice, I guess.

Also, duckroll, wouldn't it be the 'Magus', not the 'Magnus' class?

IneedtostartupdatingmyEOfanfictiongaaaahhhhh

Etrian Odyssey 30K

YVW*@$@GE IHUGWY&^#TGH&*$TGYCDT^&@%^RFGCUNVOI$T^&#*

Flek

Banned
"PS3「侍道3」2008年"

is this realy way of the samurai 3 for ps3? If yes..infos please, scans ..whatever ..do want!

Apparently the shipment got mucked up, or it was sold out everywhere in Singapore because I had to hunt through like 5 different stores before I found one.

On the plus side, in the process of hunting I found this really great store.

duckroll

Flek said:
"PS3「侍道3」2008年"

is this realy way of the samurai 3 for ps3? If yes..infos please, scans ..whatever ..do want!

No one cares about next-gen games. This is an Etrian Odyssey thread.

Monk

Banned
Takuhi said:
Didn't see this posted earlier, but that Atlus report also has sales figures for their American releases:

Odin Sphere 90K
Etrian Odyssey 30K

Not boding too well for EO 2.

Um, given Atlus's budget for the game and their scrimping on the cart size, i bet the sold as much as they intended to sell. :p

DCharlie said:
alternative : Famitsu have been snorting yen.
But why would Sony invest in a Famitsu Lair score? Unless of course Pachter declared this a potential system seller in Japan and Sony execs fell for it.

Teasel

well i hope that when they say "we are going to rebalance the skills" they mean "we are going to nerf the stat-boosting skills so they won't be an absolute necessity for boss fight like we did in persona 3" also personaly i don't see the need for new jobs as i already found myself not using quite a bunch of them in the original,still i guess they can't hurt

cvxfreak

Got the mag.

Upcoming scans in the next 20 minutes:

-Rukusu Pein (Lucus Payne/Pain?)
-Anata wo Yurusanai
-Star Ocean 1 PSP
-Final Fantasy Tactics A2
-Dragon Quest IV
-Shin Sangoku Musou 5

Afterwards:

Interviews with Yoshiki Okamoto, Hideo Kojima, Toshihiro Nagoshi, Akihiro Hino, Jade Raymond, Pete Hines, Tetsu Takahashi, Shinji Mikami and Goichi Suda.

And to think it was only a week or so ago when I was wondering when a new EO game would be announced. Hells yeah.

I wants me some DQIV scans.:D

neo2046

cvxfreak said:
Got the mag.

Upcoming scans in the next 20 minutes:

-Rukusu Pein (Lucus Payne/Pain?)
-Anata wo Yurusanai
-Star Ocean 1 PSP
-Final Fantasy Tactics A2
-Dragon Quest IV
-Shin Sangoku Musou 5

Afterwards:

Interviews with Yoshiki Okamoto, Hideo Kojima, Toshihiro Nagoshi, Akihiro Hino, Jade Raymond, Pete Hines, Tetsu Takahashi, Shinji Mikami and Goichi Suda.
cvxfreak,

any pics of 侍道3 (Samurai road 3), 大戦略7 (Daisenryaku 7 Exceed), and Yggdra Union PSP ?
can I have the scan?

cvxfreak

Sorry guys, my scanner really sucks so I'm gonna have to revert back to digicam pics. :(

neo: I see YU PSP, but don't see the others in the game index.

neo2046

cvxfreak said:
Sorry guys, my scanner really sucks so I'm gonna have to revert back to digicam pics. :(

neo: I see YU PSP, but don't see the others in the game index.
digicam pics are enough :D
thanks a lot cvxfreak :)

Mistouze

user-friendly man-cashews
Yay for EO2! Even if it never came out in Europe I bought a US copy a few weeks ago and it is every reasons why I play more dungeon RPG/RPG light on story lately. There is no risk of getting bored by a bad story, I can forget the game a few weeks and come back to it eaily... And F.O.E!!!!!

Now I need to get past the 10th floor...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Hahaha, they interviewed Jade Raymond.

Those graphical adventures look pretty cool. Seems like Japan is riding on the wave.

vareon

Thanks for the scans! Old cast is back with new artwork, awesome!:D

And EO2 fixes all my problem with EO, it practically makes the game perfect.

Top Bottom