• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First direct feed screenshots of Dragon Quest 7 3DS

Laughing Banana

Weeping Pickle
It's interesting that those who said "ick" or stuff like that in the first few pages are the usual.... people, whose dislike towards anything Nintendo are pretty much everyone knows.

Anyways, please release a US version of this game, I need a good RPG to play on my 3DS.

NolbertoS

How the heck did I miss this? After Aeana and Red Scarlett, I'm probably teh biggest DQ fanboy since the free nintendo power copy, days even had a friend buy me tons of DQ plushies, toys and keychains in Japan from the SE store, as well as the DQ 25th Wii anniversary box set in Japanese.

Wow, DQ VII getting a 3DS remake, not too shabby and what the hell is everybody complaining about graphics? Graphics were never the main reason why DQ games sells like hotcakes in Japan. It's all about the story and this DQ game has over 150 hour plus of sidequests, levelling up and mastering classes and storylines that'll bring you to tears. I won't spoil it for some newbies, but yes I did cry in some scenes. Some sad scenes were more sadder than the Aerith death scenes. For those longing for a long game to take to the crapper or transit, this is the mother of all longest JRPG's...hopefully it gets released out West soon. Already planning to buy a 3DS XL soon

N30RYU

Right, didn't see that extra "I."

Dragon Quest 8:

583527_20051114_screen002.jpg

Dragon Quest 7 Remaster:

FjEnc.jpg

Dragon Quest 8:

583527_20050923_screen012.jpg

Dragon Quest 7 Remaster:

5jBce.jpg

Dragon Quest 8:

583527_20051024_screen005.jpg

Dragon Quest 7 Remaster:

cHIs5.jpg

There's not a significant difference. The character models are better, there's slightly more detail in the game world itself... but DQ 8 doesn't look "much better."
No, DQ8 looks DRAMATICALLY BETTER

Top Bottom