• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post New Pics of Yourself 2012 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
533142_3700561563588_1561902326_3203996_747485255_n.jpg

Another month of strength gains, fat loss and awesomesauce, plus this awesome N.O.V badge shirt.

Pein

Banned
really garbage photo I took on my webcam, I tilted my head to the side because of the stupid glare on my glasses.
RoVVm.jpg

leadbelly

Banned
1: Your cat about to slip made me lol.
2: Wth your bathroom has a carpet floor right next to the tub... that's like having a giant towel on the floor every time you jump out. First time i've seen carpet in bathroom...
3: Those jeans.... they look like something 15 year old girls would wear in the 90s (from my memory), lol. They're not too bad though.

It's interesting seeing it in a bathroom in the US. A lot bathrooms in the UK have carpets in them. I've always thought Americans found that weird.

How you doin'?

Holy shit, I just realized the headband and Chunli's hair buns in the foreground.
4LtMq.gif

Yeah it's kinda funny. My daughter wakes up and nine times out of ten these days begs for "Chun-Li buns" in her hair. Then she proceeds to run around the house telling us how she's "strong like Chun-Li" and trying to prove it by attempting to pick up the couch or challenging us to "jump kick matches." Which is all quite funny to me as I think that photo shoot is the only time that she's ever seen the game, it's not like we let her play street fighter all the time or anything. I guess Chun-Li just make a big impression, which is a bit odd, but I'd take idolizing a butt-kicking Street Fighter over Barbie or Disney Princesses any day of the week.

I don't have many recent pics, but I'll give it a shot.

This pic is a couple of years old, but I gussied it up with Instagram:
iPhonepics001-Copy.jpg

This one was last week at The Water Club in Atlantic City. Me on the left, coworker on the right, and a very nice hostess in the middle:
iPhonepics127.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom