• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Too many people been shitting Aquaman over the years
They even gave him a sentai explosion but of water in the back without the henshin

I stopped giving Aquaman shit after I finished Justice League and JLU, and I didn't watch much of Brave and the Bold because I was nervous that it'd restart that hate since they return Aquaman to campy "I'm useless without water" Aquaman.

Who's the bad guy in justice league?
An alien "god" wearing a horned helmet who comes to earth with a alien MacGuffin in order to neutralize a group of heroes. He also has an army of faceless alien invaders with future guns that's probably being brought in via portals. It will turn out hes not the real threat, and working for a larger threat.

zeemumu

I take it that since they aren't going with Darkseid right away, we're gonna get a stinger at the end with him sitting in a chair holding a VHS tape that says "Man of Steel"

superman06.jpg

I also saw that Lois is actually gonna be in this. I hope they give her something to do this time around. Both the character and Amy Adams deserve better.

Sch1sm

An alien "god" wearing a horned helmet who comes to earth with a alien MacGuffin in order to neutralize a group of heroes. He also has an army of faceless alien invaders with future guns that's probably being brought in via portals. It will turn out hes not the real threat, and working for a larger threat.

Villains in a nutshell.

Leave it for one if the sequels.

I liked the trailer but then I like all the other dceu films despite how flawed they are.

Expect Man of steel , I could watch that all day.

You actually like Man of Steel? Welp.

LotusHD

Banned

When ya put it like that...

I also saw that Lois is actually gonna be in this. I hope they give her something to do this time around. Both the character and Amy Adams deserve better.

Wonder if she'll "teleport" in this movie too. Girl was all over the place.

Booyah!

Village

I take it that since they aren't going with Darkseid right away, we're gonna get a stinger at the end with him sitting in a chair holding a VHS tape that says "Man of Steel"

" EEEY SCOTT YOU BETTER GET YOUR GIRL BOIY"

Sch1sm

hypernima = Black Belt Crabs. Have accepted the rules of the bucket.

I been here five. years.

I've been here a while myself and I'm not even listed. Some things just need to be let be, dawg.

Zack Snyder..

It's tied with Winter Solider for my favorite cbm.

Huh. Okay. I liked Winter Soldier, tried Man of Steel and it kinda bored me. Superman and his flower power self.

I went in with low expectations for BvS. Did not end well...

As in, you want to watch Man of Steel and BvS before watching this?..

Guess I'll start there.

It's Justice League of course people are excited. BvS definitely did dampen passion for it though.

At least give Man of Steel a shot.

No I meant are folks still hyped after seeing the teasers

It looks to have good acion at least so thatll be fun to watch
Gonna wait for the r-rated extended edition bluray nefore watching it tho
Probably

Ah right! I heard the extended cut was supposed to fix some of the problems. Guess I'll do the same and just check Man of Steel out

Johndoey

Banned
Morning
Just hurting themselves bringing it up
It's not like standing against and publically distancing themselves from him makes a difference
it would

Also I forgot VR existed
Maybe in a couple of years it'll be a gaming branch that can't be ignored

As far as I can tell they didn't even go to the effort of try to "gently" push him to leave. They seemed to have shoved him into a corner office and locked the door.

Jason Mamoa is shaping up to be the o ly one other than Ben Affleck worth half a shit in this movie.

Jason freaking Mamoa.

That's a low ass bar to clear and nobody is clearing it

I mean, you really don't need to, unless you really want to see it, they're not remotely as interconnected as the MCU movies were leading up to The Avengers.

Ahh that's why I asked. The movie seemed to jump around a bit in just the 20mins I was awake for. Thought it was because it was recapping events from another movie.

LotusHD

Banned
Ahh that's why I asked. The movie seemed to jump around a bit in just the 20mins I was awake for. Thought it was because it was recapping events from another movie.

Yea, like JL is the first time they'll all meet. Only Batman, WW, and Supes met up in BvS, while MoS is essentially its own thing that they managed to squeeze a universe out of.

Slayven

Jason Mamoa is shaping up to be the o ly one other than Ben Affleck worth half a shit in this movie.

Jason freaking Mamoa.

That is what I been saying, dude has the acting range of a SUV with a pound of sugar in the tank

D i Z

Jason freaking Mamoa.

Agreed on Jason. Would switch WW for Batfleck all day every day.

Rising (violent) crime rates are also linked to the rise of temperatures in summer since the discomfort caused by heat results in elevated aggression, but, whatever floats Snyder's boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LA was at its worst when we still had The Raiders and all the bangers were wearing their jackets in the hot ass summers.

Slayven

Rising (violent) crime rates are also linked to the rise of temperatures in summer since the discomfort caused by heat results in elevated aggression, but, whatever floats Snyder's boat. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We have so many sayings in the south about that

Numb

Oculus wanting it forgotten
not gonna happen

Jason freaking Mamoa.

Oddly enough Jason/Aqua Man is the only reason I'm interested in this whole thing.

But then again looks can be real deceiving

he'll always be Stargate guy to me forever

D i Z

Aquaman was the only enjoyable thing. Was it just me or does Ben Affleck look like he's in pain delivering his lines?

Every time I see Ben he looks pained. Like he slipped a disk when he was doing those hammer swings and bulking up.
It's like dude shoots all his scenes right when the meds are starting to wear off.

he'll always be Stargate guy to me forever

Ronon has been his best work to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom