• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 PC, who is playing?

Matty8787

I was considering this, but people tell me you really need friends to play with to enjoy Destiny, and I don't really have a group of friends who game regularly that I can play with so I'm likely to be sitting this one out I think. It's a shame, the game looks good.

Just get it and play if and when you can... I am sure there will always be someone willing to jump on with you.

HowZatOZ

Banned
If anyone from APAC is needing it cheap CDKeys has it for $54AUD, cheapest I've found and they have keys available now.

I played the shit out of first one, but feel like i should not buy D2.After all the talk and micro-transactions just on principle. Maybe gonna buy when price drops a little bit.

Saiyan-Rox

Preloaded. Midterms and other projects will be destroying my free time, gonna lay into it this weekend.

Gpx5yVy.jpg

Ugh this 6pm unlocking shit on PC is so annoying! Sure I can understand why they do it but even so it;s something consoles don't do if i'm right? can't remember the last time I digitally preordered on console so could be wrong

I caved. I've been playing on PS4 and like it but hate the rpg-lite aspects this time around; it's so damn dumbed down. Still, I want to enjoy it to its fullest potential and I have nothing else I want to play right now, plus the weapons are still fun to find. I'm also sure Bungie will improve things over time.

.hacked

If I could carry over my PS4 save I would buy a gaming laptop to play on way home from work today. Can’t start over, even with the generous help from my brother (he logs in and plays my guy for me to grind while I am stuck at work) I can’t start over again.

Destiny 3 PC day and date with consoles pls lol

I'll be playing. I'm still in the process of moving. I'll be stuck playing on a laptop for awhile though. Haven't played my Xbox version since release due to the move. Still haven't got my Tv hooked up, lol.

Itching to play. Vacation starts Wednesday!

nikos

Played through the story on PS4 with friends and had fun with it. We played a bit more but I quickly became bored of the game.

I had planned on skipping the console version but ended up caving. I’ve since given the game to a friend, and I’m now considering skipping the PC version, but placed a preorder tonight. $10 in rewards + GCU is a good deal for something I may pick up eventually anyway.

I wouldn’t mind giving it another shot on PC, where I initially intended on purchasing it. The performance improvements, along with mouse/keyboard should make it much more enjoyable.

Wish it had cross-play, at least cross-save, between PC and PS4. I’d play it a lot more.

Trickster

*shrug*

Gonna get it, but at this point it's pretty much only because most of my close friends are getting it. Ever since the console release I've become less and less excited based on people's reactions

kraspkibble

Permabanned.
yep pre ordered and pre loaded. game ready drivers installed. i'm ready to go!

game goes live at 6PM here though so unlikely i'll get to play much until tomorrow.

boswell22

I was on the fence as I don't know anyone getting the PC version. Think I am going to get it anyway. If anyone fancies playing send me a PM. Mainly playing UK/EU time.

CuNi

Looking forward to pull a all nighter!
Though I feel uneasy because of the still existing aim assist for pads and the possible exploitation.

Bry0

Excited but cannot play due to midterms and my moving back and forth between two locations. Have to wait to play on the weekend. :(

Nabbis

Id rather watch paint dry. At least console version gun gameplay felt somewhat good, it's just shitty on PC.

Nabbis

Really? I assumed mouse and keyboard would be great for this? What's the deal?

Obviously it's better in the sense that you are more accurate. But recoil feedback felt far better on consoles and custom made for controllers.

I'd use pad anyway and did on the beta (use pad for all PC as it's on TV). For some reason bought legendary of the last game even though not into MMOs at all. So waiting until much cheaper probably.

If anyone from APAC is needing it cheap CDKeys has it for $54AUD, cheapest I've found and they have keys available now.

SGA though: the keys are region locked, so you need a Asian (South Korea, China and Australia don't count!) Bnet account, AND on an IP from Asia to activate it. I learned it the hard way.

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
If I could carry over my PS4 save I would buy a gaming laptop to play on way home from work today. Can’t start over, even with the generous help from my brother (he logs in and plays my guy for me to grind while I am stuck at work) I can’t start over again.

Destiny 3 PC day and date with consoles pls lol

Best Buy’s has decent alienwares in stock.... Join me brother!

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
I'm preloaded and ready to go, I ordered back in June so I only had to pay £32. I've been looking forward to this for a long time and I managed to get two of my friends on board too which will be fun. The beta looked, felt, ran and sounded really good, it just felt like a quality product from top to bottom which sold me on it.

iyox

I was digging in on Xbone, but stopped in anticipation of the PC release. Supposedly releasing at 1PM EDT today.

Kawngi

I'm in for the double dip. But I'm a bit less excited than I thought I'd be. I think I allowed myself to play a bit too much on PS4.

Normally they have a worldwide release but in Australia its 25th which is annoying!

It is a worldwide release, unless i'm mistaken the servers switch on at 10am PDT on the 24th which obviously is different depending on your time zone. Sucks for us Aussies though, i gotta go to bed.

Top Bottom