• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2012 NBA Playoffs |OT| Tanks for the Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
So after that first game, Terry went

5-12(13 pts)
3-10(11 pts)
4-12(11 pts)

JET is who I said he was.

The best player Dirk has been teamed with since Nash left; it says a lot about what Dirk has had to work with through his years. I still don't question what Cubes did, they need someone to help Dirk and Tyson wasn't the answer.

Emwitus

|OT| Fish Revenge Tour Phase 1 complete.

xrrbt.gif
:( we're sorry master fisher

Cloudy

Banned
The best player Dirk has been teamed with since Nash left; it says a lot about what Dirk has had to work with through his years. I still don't question what Cubes did, they need someone to help Dirk and Tyson wasn't the answer.

The good Mavs teams always had a ton of above-average role-players who hit timely shots and played defense. Not this year. I can't really remember a less talented Mavs team since Dirk's been there.

The good Mavs teams have always had a ton of above-average role-players who hit timely shots and played defense. Not this year. I can't really remember a less talented Mavs team since Dirk's been there.
In fairness, they thought they were getting the Lamar Odom who loved basketball. The death of his brother shook him up hard.

Cloudy

Banned
In fairness, they thought they were getting the Lamar Odom who loved basketball. The death of his brother shook him up hard.

Even with Odom, they were relying too much on unproven and well-past-their-prime players. Dirk was great last year but w/o Barrea or Chandler, they wouldn't even have gotten past the Lakers. Both guys were gone this year. The defensive stopper and 3pt shooter (Stevenson) also gone.

Kidd should be not a starter on a team that also starts Delonte West (and vice versa). The lack of scoring bigs was a big problem when the only slashers on the team are Roddy B who doesn't play much and maybe Marion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom