• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Zeboyd Games announces Cosmic Star Heroine (Suikoden/PhantasyStar-inspired Unity RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I've been hearing about this game for centuries.

Need. To. Play.

I'm looking forward to it as well. Though I kind of feel like they may be sitting on this just to avoid the competition from larger high profile titles over the next few months. Hopefully by April or May we'll have it.

slash000

Zeboyd Games
Forgive me if this has been answered but will the PC version support 3840x2160? Also are there any differences between the PC and PS4 version or are they pretty much identical? Really looking forward to this, preordered the day is came out on Humble Store :)

Yeah, it supports 3840x2160.
Practically speaking there are no differences between PS4 and PC-- other than PC having some resolution options and configurable controls. Content and presentation is exactly the same.

Is the PS4/Vita release going to be crossbuy?

Yes. There's many good reasons to do so, and very little reason not to.

I'm looking forward to it as well. Though I kind of feel like they may be sitting on this just to avoid the competition from larger high profile titles over the next few months. Hopefully by April or May we'll have it.

Nah, we're not sitting on it, we actually really really really want this game to be done and released, believe me!!

Damn you guys at Zeboyd Games are really quick to answer random questions. That's really cool of you guys. I love it when devs come in these threads and just talk it up. Nice.

StereoVsn

Man, can't wait. The game looks great from all the previews so far and I am double dipping for sure, cross-buy makes that decision even easier.

is it easy to get refunds on humble bundle? I will try to get a retail PS4 version on limited run games! i still keep my PC pre-order in case i'll miss it, buit if i manage to get one copy, i will want to cancel it

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
Sorry if it's been asked/answered already, but is this getting a DRM-free release on PC? Would be nice to just get it on GOG from the drop.

Exentryk

Yeah, it supports 3840x2160.
Practically speaking there are no differences between PS4 and PC-- other than PC having some resolution options and configurable controls. Content and presentation is exactly the same.

Awesome! Will buy on GOG when it gets there.

SarusGray

Just wanted to say, still excited and hyped as hell for this game, still buying a physical vita and ps4 version from limited run, still buying a PC version just because.

Burt

At first I was

OwbQY.gif

But then 1.5 seconds later

SODKE8g.gif

Gah, the latest version of Unity (5.5) completely messed up the visuals. Pixel art is shaky, the text is illegible, etc. I think there's a shader incompatibility or something like that. Thankfully, I backed up the game before switching so I'm now re-installing Unity 5.4.

jacobeid

Banned
Any interesting comments?

Both him and Greg seem excited (Colin moreso, obviously), but over the course of the past few months their comments have made it seem like they are under the impression that the game is stuck in development hell, not that you and the team are polishing to the max. It may be worth a tweet to let them know how the game is progressing!

Both him and Greg seem excited (Colin moreso, obviously), but over the course of the past few months their comments have made it seem like they are under the impression that the game is stuck in development hell, not that you and the team are polishing to the max. It may be worth a tweet to let them know how the game is progressing!

I've tweeted at him a few times and it hasn't seemed to make any difference. In any case, everyone will find out soon enough that the game is close to being released. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom