• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Waypoint Thread: Vice City Stories

Joeku

Man, I passed up an opportunity of buying Sherlock Holmes: Consulting Detective for $20 in a mall a year ago. Fuck me. This is so my thing.

Jabronium

That was pretty cool, liked Sam just hanging out. Wonder who's in the MK tourney.

All the FatT talk in chat is making me wish I liked the first two seasons more.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Turned the stream on for the first time today, hoping Patrick's hair and demeanor continue to tell the tale of how long this has been going.

BTA

All I've been able to catch was Run Button, but I'm so happy that they were on and Keith got to talk about his URLs.

"Cryptocurrency is lit" --Meredith Graves of Perfect Pussy and MTV News on a video game livestream sponsored by a burger joint talking about how the future is shit but maybe cryptocurrency can save us but probably not

This is amazing. I don't know how the above came to be but more of it please.

(the guests right now are Meredith Graves, MTV News anchor and member of Perfect Pussy, and Fernando Perez of VICE Sports)

Ready Player One is a book with a lot of problems, but is probably still worth a read. I think. Maybe. I dunno, I have a hard time coming to a consensus.

But there is probably better sci-fi you could be reading, as well.

JENGA RETURNS

Top Bottom