• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
I want a wrestling game where you play a wrestler and you wrestle matches the way they're booked. Where the gameplay is performing, attempting to put on a good match, pace the match well, try not to botch, sell appropriately, play to the crowd appropriately etc.

Sabucin

2KQCI

DBry really don't give a shit!

klonere

Banned
That locker room and company is not conducive to having a relationship.

Brock has it the right way again.

Get paid then get away from that locker room

But a bad, drug fuelled, jealousy ridden locker room is just what we need to re-energize these coddled millennials

Sucks the issues for Io are legit, hopefully the neck issues aren't too serious as far as neck problems go and I imagine not with WWE keeping their deal.

If Al and Paige are legit broken up, good but LOL at those stupid tattoos.

somedevil

Sucks the issues for Io are legit, hopefully the neck issues aren't too serious as far as neck problems go and I imagine not with WWE keeping their deal.

If Al and Paige are legit broken up, good but LOL at those stupid tattoos.

Paige tweeted this:

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/879055235767029761

I laughed a bit at the first conversation below the tweet.

Plus at least Paige didn't tattoo it on her throat like the Undertaker did. That must of sucked to get removed.

From Pollock

The Associated Press had a story on Mauro Ranallo on Friday following the news that he was returning to the WWE as the new voice of NXT as well as his recent signing with Bellator MMA. On the WWE front, Ranallo did not go into specifics about his departure earlier in the week but when asked about it gave the following answer:

I was willing to walk away from my dream job, let’s leave it at that. In order for me to do that, I had to be true to my convictions and what makes you a human being

Ranallo added that between his work with Showtime Sports and getting to call the Mayweather vs. McGregor fight, working with Bellator and being back with the WWE that there is no one he would trade places with and has never been more successful than at this moment in his career. On a side note, it was described to me that Ranallo received a standing ovation backstage after the tapings on Friday at Full Sail University.

Top Bottom