• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Japanese Magazine News Thread of Crystal Defending and other new games

Firestorm

Regulus Tera said:
Wait, if "Team Symphonia" is working on this port, who is in charge of Tales of Wii? I probably missed the announcement in the last months, so bear with me please.
You thought Team Symphonia was working on Tales of the Disco?

Eteric Rice

I felt a disturbance in the forums. As if thousands of angry voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Edit: Apparently killed the servers for like 15 seconds.

Rpgmonkey

Yay, Star Ocean 4 and Final Fantasy XIII are in this issue.

Now this week's news hasn't reached complete crap. :)

Hero of Legend said:
So what the fuck is going on here? Did Famitsu pull a sick joke or did someone fake this whole thing and the real issue isn't out yet? :/

It's out, KH 358/2 Days and SaGa 2 stuff is around.

This just got faked.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
2ch
ftdnhf.jpg

Jonnyram

So the new Sega game is a Wii game. Can't read the first three kanji in the TOC, but the rest is "Pole's Big Adventure".
Also Bubble Bobble Wii :O

Eteric Rice said:
Or Wii stuff.

We need moar Wii stuff.

Well there's a Wii section with a decent number of games. Only I can't translate the names. :p

Except the ones with "TV Party" (Obviously Rabbids) and the one with the "R" (Should be Another Code R) Edit: I'm wrong about the latter, sorry. :(

Jonnyram said:
So the new Sega game is a Wii game. Can't read the first three kanji in the TOC, but the rest is "Pole's Big Adventure".
Also Bubble Bobble Wii :O

YES!!! Sega's game is for the Wii! And whoo for Bubble Bobble Wii (supposed to be for WiiWare IIRC), I want to see that!

The name of Sega's game highly implies it's a platformer. It MUST be Prope's Sonic-like game, with the guy mentioned on the teaser site producing it.

Top Bottom