• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

LionPride

Banned
Knicks have "'legitimate' interest in resigning Derrick Rose."

I remember the days when there was a Knicks-GAF. And then one of them turned and became a Nets fan because the Knicks were a joke.

I think that has worked out for all parties involved.
Thank God

Means the Wolves won't get him. I hope the Kings do. I need to see that FO fail some more.

Kickz

Knicks have "'legitimate' interest in resigning Derrick Rose."

I remember the days when there was a Knicks-GAF. And then one of them turned and became a Nets fan because the Knicks were a joke.

I think that has worked out for all parties involved.

Zenmaster better give him the full max and a no trade clause

That doesn't seem like a great fit to me, Harden seemed to thrive as the PG.

I don't think it's a great fit either, but they gotta take a swing on something while they have prime Harden, a star wing I think would be more advantageous but CP3 is pretttttty good. Would help them also to always have an elite creator on the floor for the entire 48mins and try and minimise those parts of the game they'd go 0'fer and have huge negative swings because of the super high style of variance game they play while also finding a couple more spots to get Harden rest since, to me anyway, he seemed to gas out late in big games he played big minutes, especially in the playoffs.

Slizeezyc

CP3 helped negotiate a way for him to get more money at his age from the Clippers in the latest CBA, and now he just might leave for Houston for an awkward fit? Seems so weird to me if there's truth to it.

Knicks and Jackson parting ways.

What a shit show that was. Remember when they got him? The press conference, the optimism.

Phil basically just stole millions of dollars based on his name.

I was just playing PUBG with my boy like an hour ago saying "Guess what, the owner of the Knicks is considering firing the GM ...so it's the offseason. Hiyooo." Went from rumor to fact just 2 runs later. 😃

LionPride

Banned
So Phil gone come morning. Wow

Could one argue that Phill honestly wasn't the best prescence? A stubborn fuck who's system happened to work when it had either an all time great or...an all...time...great

LionPride

Banned
tumblr_os72w46IWN1upyijro2_400.gif

Slizeezyc

Give it to Dolan, he makes awful decisions but doesn't care about paying Phil Jackson millions to go away AFTER just buying into a mutual option he didn't have to like 3 months ago.

effzee

Give it to Dolan, he makes awful decisions but doesn't care about paying Phil Jackson millions to go away AFTER just buying into a mutual option he didn't have to like 3 months ago.

Seems like it came down to not wanting to buyout Melo. So there are limits to what he is willing to waste money wise.

I still don't get what Melo is doing with his career. Hooray? Cheers!?

Now what? Won't be traded and won't win in NY but at least got Phil fired?

Long suffering Knicks fan. Should of fired this clown before the draft. Just hope Frank can turn into a nice player. Need someone with a mind for today's game. I'm all for tanking to get better. It's really the only way to become great unless you land a Lebron in free agency.

Long suffering Knicks fan. Should of fired this clown before the draft. Just hope Frank can turn into a nice player. Need someone with a mind for today's game. I'm all for tanking to get better. It's really the only way to become great unless you land a Lebron in free agency.

He let Monk go.. I'm still salty.

Cre8

You want a shot at the champ? [NG gif winner July 23]
I can see Dolan put Isiah Thomas in charge temporarily...Lol...

Cheebo

Banned
Will Jeanie bring Phil in the mix?

Why would you even ask this lol. She just hired Magic to run the Lakers earlier this year and Jeanie and Phil broke up.

It's more likely that the NBA throws out Adam Silver and replaces him with Phil Jackson than for Phil to ever step foot in the Lakers front office again. No chance in hell.

Top Bottom