• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Little things, theories you want to see resolve on the Game of Thrones tv show

**show discussion, not book**

We're finally in the end game of game of thrones. In 6 weeks the start of season 7 will be upon on us. There are big questions abound about the main players. But what about the supporting characters? What theories do you want to see answered.

While not important to the overall end game. I'm curious about how jaqan hagar ended up imprisoned and heading for the wall. I think it's possible he was arya sword teacher.

Jetman

Is this a book thread or show thread? Gonna assume show thread but you might want to put that in OP, haha.
Because I'll say if you have questions about Jaquens, current potential status, read the book :p

T.O.P

Banned
What the fuck happened to

34fd8c6360f56703cab51776787bc027

LakeEarth

What's the point of the guy who can resurrect himself? He shows up in season 2 or 3, then disappeared only to show up again last season. And I do not recall him having any relevancy to the main plot, aside from housing people relevant to the main plot for a few episodes here and there.

I want to know where the Samwell stuff is going, because it's pretty dull and I don't particularly like him or Gilly, but I feel like the writers know this and nonetheless it's an important sub-plot. I reckon when he's at that great library in the town where he's training to be a maester he'll find out the secret to defeating the White Walkers.

nampad

I like Hodor. Always wondered how he got his name. So happy that he and Bran made it safely to the north behind the wall.

Where lady stoneheart at?

Dead in the water

*ba dum tsh*

the show runners decided to cut her, probably because it would just be another convoluted plot

For me I'd like to know about the business with the White Walkers and Craster's sons. Is that how they make Walkers? Why? So many questions

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
What's the point of the guy who can resurrect himself? He shows up in season 2 or 3, then disappeared only to show up again last season. And I do not recall him having any relevancy to the main plot, aside from housing people relevant to the main plot for a few episodes here and there.

He has little point in the show considering how much they changed from the books.

You mean the guy who the Hound killed who was the captain of that sect of The Brotherhood? (IMDb tells me his name is Berric Donddarion). I think they're a group who are fighting the Lannister armies. I got the impression from the brief time we spent with them in season 3 that they were like a large organised group of honourable bandits.

I like Hodor. Always wondered how he got his name. So happy that he and Bran made it safely to the north behind the wall.

Watch all of season 6, yo.

For me I'd like to know about the business with the White Walkers and Craster's sons. Is that how they make Walkers? Why? So many questions

I think the deal was that Crastor would supply the White Walkers with all of his sons and in exchange he and his 'wives' were left alone, but it doesn't make a great deal of sense because there were probably 20 people in that house and it'd take ages to gather 20 babies so the White Walkers would be better just turning everyone in the house you would think.

How can the unsullied bang?

They can't? I think their cocks are removed altogether. Still got other body parts though of course.

besada

Banned
The fucking Direwolves.

There's only one dire wolf whose status we don't know, and thats Nymeria. Ghost is with Jon and the rest are dead.

In the books you know where Nymeria is.
Huge and leading an enormous wolfpack in the heart of Westeros, grown fat and healthy from eating the war dead and anyone else who gets in their way.

Not sure about theories, but I just want Tormund and Brienne to shack up.
tormund needs to fuck brienne

jon needs to fuck dany

gw needs to fuck missandei

bran needs to fuck meera

and arya needs to fuck gendry

sansa and pod should get together but she probably don't think of him for being a low class nobody. but she should give him a chance.

tormund needs to fuck brienne

jon needs to fuck dany

gw needs to fuck missandei

bran needs to fuck meera

and arya needs to fuck gendry

sansa and pod should get together but she probably don't think of him for being a low class nobody. but she should give him a chance.

I dont want the last 2 sets to happen. Just that these were all little kids when we met them. Seems dirty. Even for this show.

I dont want the last 2 sets to happen. Just that these were all little kids when we met them. Seems dirty. Even for this show.
are the characters the same age as their actors? i've lost track.

but this reminds me of something. everybody calls carcetti a pedophile because of his love for sansa, but what about margery and tommen? she's a grown adult and doesn't see anything wrong with sleeping with a teenage kid so is that supposed to be acceptable?

Top Bottom