• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Cosmozone

Oh shiii...! Just did it. 125 itemless. I wasn't even trying hard. Probably got lucky. It's all about not the random match destroying the multiplier I guess.

daydream

Banned
At least you get ten plays for your 20k this time. Not wasting one until I see a video of the stage though

right, i misread the description. that is an improvement at least

also, i feel like they're just repeating the same stuff over and over again, meanwhile some of the mega stones are not resurfacing. maybe in the long run they wanna turn all of those into main stages?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Bring someone to break the blocks & you should be good. I had 4 moves left (didn't have someone to break those blocks) but had 43% chance & then super kicked in, meaning my great ball was 100%.

Buzzwole is AP 70 with Demolish, another "does a ton more damage if you match 4" ability.

Yeah, was pretty easy in the end, beat and caught it first time in a regular ball.

Used the Mewtwo that gets rid of itself as a mega, Tapu Lele to clear blocks, Magearna to delay disruptions and something else that ups a psychic combo. None of the skills even triggered that much and I still won with six moves to go.

Demolish is a pretty great skill, a burst-damage fighting team is mad powerful right now.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Well, more main & expert stages, along with updates to who can have their max level raised & use a skill swapper.

I'm so far behind on main stages, still on 603 because I'm so determined to get S rank on a stage before moving on (I still need to get a S rank on 580, screw that stage).

Orgen

Missed my first Pokemon since I started the game on February 2015. It was one from the last Safari (I thought the safari would run for 2 weeks...)

I'm also in stage 608 or so but I have several S ranks pending... I've been focusing the last couple of months on escalation battles and competitions to try to win RLM... but I'm tired, so I think I'll come back to get S-ranks.

Glass Rebel

I'm super behind on main and expert stages because I was focusing on events and mission cards but I don't think many of them are worth catching anyway...

Top Bottom