• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

I think Sasha can be sloppy (but Charlotte's matches recently haven't been that great from I've seen truth be told), but she's definitely in the same tier as both Becky and Charlotte.

Bayley is the one I'm not impressed with, she has Dean Ambrose tier offense.

Look who Charolette has had to work with of late? The SD roster is certainly a step below the Raw roster. In terms of technical ability and being able to carry a match I think Charolette and Becky stand on their own. Sasha, Alexa, Nattie and to an extent Bayley are capable in the ring but neither one has stood out to me as being able to wholly carry a match. Sasha maybe once or twice, but not consistently.

As I said, if the current crop of woman's signings (and Asuka) show up anytime soon in the main event they're going to make the current main roster look bad.

Edit: gif for the new page
e1b9c01dbb58a0cd4e11aa2cf99a4652cfa2b27e_hq.gif

Look who Charolette has had to work with of late? The SD roster is certainly a step below the Raw roster. In terms of technical ability and being able to carry a match I think Charolette and Becky stand on their own. Sasha, Alexa, Nattie and to an extent Bayley are capable in the ring but neither one has stood out to me as being able to wholly carry a match. Sasha maybe once or twice, but not consistently.

As I said, if the current crop of woman's signings (and Asuka) show up anytime soon in the main event they're going to make the current main roster look bad.

Bayley's pretty good at helping someone to a good match if they're not that great, like with Alexa at Payback.

psst... he's doing the michael cole bit he's not supposed to look good

nb I'm not defending tna's decision to run that angle, also fuck josh matthews

Draxal

I don't know, I recall Charlotte's match with Nia Jax being a disaster as well (the raw talent ain't that great either).

My problem is that you will have five/six great workers(I consider Sasha to be there) with three them who can't speak English with any charisma (asuka/hojo/shirai). I mean the potential is there to make a really amazing division, but its really possible to fuck it up.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Also, it was reported last night that Owens was hurt in the match, but Meltzer says he's fine.

In all honesty, I don't know how Zayn's leg is still on after he landed like that on that powerbomb.

I don't know, I recall Charlotte's match with Nia Jax being a disaster as well (the raw talent ain't that great either).

My problem is that you will have five/six great workers(I consider Sasha to be there) with three them who can't speak English with any charisma (asuka/hojo/shirai). I mean the potential is there to make a really amazing division, but its really possible to fuck it up.
all i remember about that match was charlotte being dropped on her neck and going face first to the ground after a missed moonsault

Mahonay

Banned
I wonder how many WrassleGAFfers could pull off a legit moonsault.

I for sure couldn't.
With some practice in a foam pit, to get the form right and the balls to do it, I probably could. I'm small and at least somewhat athletic. Although 8/10 chance I'd have the wind severely knocked out of me.

Just on the spot? Fuck no. I'd break my neck.

Fox318

I for sure couldn't.

I used to be able to pull off a standing backflip and I've hit moonsaults in pools. If I ever had a chance to go on a ring with those foam cubes I probably could try it.

Flipping is a confidence thing.

Sephzilla

I for sure couldn't.

I'd try it if I was flipping into one of those foam pit things where I know I'd be okay in the event of a botch. I don't think I'd have the confidence to attempt it in a ring without practice

I used to be able to pull off a standing backflip and I've hit moonsaults in pools. If I ever had a chance to go on a ring with those foam cubes I probably could try it.

Flipping is a confidence thing.

I'm 6'4". I'm not sure all the ringtime in the world, with all the world's foam cubes, could get me to nail anything even close to a moonsault.

I'd probably go more toward the Braun moveset.

Sephzilla

I'm 6'4". I'm not sure all the ringtime in the world, with all the world's foam cubes, could get me to nail anything even close to a moonsault.

I'd probably go more toward the Braun moveset.

Lesnar is 6'3" and could do a goddamn shooting star press.

EDIT: God damnit, Fox

Top Bottom