• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

NEO0MJ

donaldduckscreweverytusbdr.gif

DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M MAD AT AAAAAAUUUUUGH

Anyone know the scourse of that GIF? Never saw that before.

I hated that anime ;_;

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Skullgirls stream making me want to watch Elhazard again.

Screw those guys :( I don't think my brother still has all the episodes ;_;

No archive for the development stream from last night? ;_;

EDIT: BTW I just noticed how many people have viewed this thread. Good lord.

Kioshen

Even though I like Makoto, Feng just doesn't appeal to me. I'm not interested in swating flies when I play fighting games and she seems like she'll be dancing a lot in the air so no thank you.

Chindogg

Well. At least Eliza has a shot of winning.

I swear to God if Annie or Minette wins though it'll be the end of Skullgirls in the Midwest. It's bad enough being compared to Arcana Heart players as it is.

There were options for a boxing anvil, scientist shark, time travelling archaeologist, Macho Man/RVD style pro wrestler, and a guy with a fucking tank on his arm that would shoot out of the cannon with a punch. Yet a bunch of people who donated a dollar just to vote and who will never play this game beyond a week voted for 3 lollis and a somehow a legitimate character slipped through the cracks. I'm honestly amazed Marie didn't make it considering the absurdness in voting.

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
Feng's popular enough to have Haters? Not bad! ;) Save for the Haircut, she never has screamed "Makoto" to me at all... especially with the crazy air-play mechanics.

Should her fight style look more Martial-arts like, or more "Acrobatics that just happen to work as attacks"? It'd be nice to have someone who'se more of a "serious martial art practitioner" in the game, really.

After that "Vote for Justice!" Pic up there, would instantly vote for Feng if she had a "Psycho 9" Style Super somewhere in there.

athena-entrance.gif
athena-alloutfits.gif

It'd be quite something to see such a smooth set of transitions in SG's graphic style.

7Th

I swear to God if Annie or Minette wins though it'll be the end of Skullgirls in the Midwest. It's bad enough being compared to Arcana Heart players as it is.

There were options for a boxing anvil, scientist shark, time travelling archaeologist, Macho Man/RVD style pro wrestler, and a guy with a fucking tank on his arm that would shoot out of the cannon with a punch. Yet a bunch of people who donated a dollar just to vote and who will never play this game beyond a week voted for 3 lollis and a somehow a legitimate character slipped through the cracks. I'm honestly amazed Marie didn't make it considering the absurdness in voting.

My joke post was completely vindicated.

Fucking "white straight males".

One character decides the faith of a game? no

I voted Annie/Minette and I love Skullgirls

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer

AH3 is a fun game, though. You should try it.

TheOGB

Banned
- Dictionary.com app's words of the day fish related recently
- Google's logo upon opening my web browser is a lounge singer
- Diamonds in the Sky (not the Rihanna song) has been stuck in my head for over an hour

why is this happening @_@

El Sloth

Banned
I see the fanart in the thread is starting to become cyclical.

Quick, someone post the Minettegettingkilled.gifs again so Q has an excuse to post new fan art!

On a wholly unrelated note, the more I read about Annie, the more I picture her as a Max Paine type. I can imagine her waking up in the morning, hung over and covered in her own vomit after another night trying to drink away the misery that is her life, stumbling blindly through the bottles and cans from her bender into the bathroom of her dingy hotel room, looking into the dirty, smeared mirror and saying, "Fuck my life."

...Or am I reading too much into things...?

Damn it, I might be edging(tm) into #TeamAnnie territory.

On a wholly unrelated note, the more I read about Annie, the more I picture her as a Max Paine type. I can imagine her waking up in the morning, hung over and covered in her own vomit after another night trying to drink away the misery that is her life, stumbling blindly through the bottles and cans from her bender into the bathroom of her dingy hotel room, looking into the dirty, smeared mirror and saying, "Fuck my life."

...Or am I reading too much into things...?

Damn it, I might be edging(tm) into #TeamAnnie territory.

welcome to the best team, I hope you voted for her because we need all the help we can get!

Top Bottom