• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Skullgirls DLC Character vote | The Campaign united us, The Voting will destroy us

NotLiquid

- Dictionary.com app's words of the day fish related recently
- Google's logo upon opening my web browser is a lounge singer
- Diamonds in the Sky (not the Rihanna song) has been stuck in my head for over an hour

why is this happening @_@

Oh great thanks, now you have me listening to the Sonic R soundtrack again. Biggest guilty pleasure of mine ever.

I hope by some insane twist of fate, Ravi's avatar ends up being as prophetic as it is and Minette wins.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Quick, someone post the Minettegettingkilled.gifs

tumblr_mltga4gg3Z1s9kej6o3_400.png

Azure J

Sorry, I was #TeamEliza this time around as Beowulf was kicked to the State Fair wrestling circuit.

#TeamBloodyStars man. We accept Eliza votes and intend to unleash our full voting power on Annie next round.

<--- Points at avatar.

Best comment on this page bar none.
Would be the ultimate surprise.

As much as I love Panzerfaust being a "burly man for burly men", getting modern day "Metroid is a girl"-'d would be AMAAAAAAAAAZING.

Cannot wait for Salty Cupcakes. I wish I could see last night's stream though...

IIRC Salty Cupcakes starts crazily late in the UK time zone, as SF is -8?

Azure J

I think what was shown yesterday (or earlier) was supposed to be revealed tonight or something.

Oh cool. Also, something that just struck me because of the art here, Annie's "eyepatched" eye is totally the eye in Sagan's mouth, isn't it?

sandman64

Neo Member
As much as I love Panzerfaust being a "burly man for burly men", getting modern day "Metroid is a girl"-'d would be AMAAAAAAAAAZING.

Imagine if that was the case for Brain Drain....

Except, I think they'd need to add a tank on 'his' mid-section with floating ovaries after the reveal....

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I don't know why I was so naive as to think Annie fans wouldn't support Trapnnie.

7Th

Like male Annie, Panzerfaust being female should have been revealed before the vote; it would have helped him/her a lot.

Oh cool. Also, something that just struck me because of the art here, Annie's "eyepatched" eye is totally the eye in Sagan's mouth, isn't it?

Yes; they're both yellow.

Wait, what's happening on tonight's Salty Cupcakes again?

Like Beats said, the updated UI is probably going to be showcased including logos during supers.

Aside from that there's Ravid trolling the chat, Mike showing off this week's Squigly changes (he's alluding to a divekick in chat) and the first look at the character's special moves, as well as some general system changes / character balance stuff.

Yes, yes it is.

Moonlight

Banned
Yep, tore out her eye and gave it to Sagan to bond him to her, and granted her the powers of the galaxy.

If that shit isn't hardcore, I dunno what is.

7Th

I don't know why I was so naive as to think Annie fans wouldn't support Trapnnie.

I would just find it wasteful to reveal it now; it would have granted him/her a lot of votes had it been revealed before. Same for Miss Panzerfaust. In fact, any character being a cross-dresser would have greatly increased his/her appeal.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.

That would be a pretty ballsy move from LabZero.
I would just find it wasteful to reveal it now; it would have granted him/her a lot of votes had it been revealed before. Same for Miss Panzerfaust. In fact, any character being a cross-dresser would have greatly increased his/her appeal.

They didn't want to give them an unfair advantage.

Azure J

I really don't even know how that detail slid by me and I'm usually sharp about those things too. Was it ever mentioned in official sketches/comments or just a inferred thing that got confirmed?

Edit:

Yep, tore out her eye and gave it to Sagan to bond him to her, and granted her the powers of the galaxy.

If that shit isn't hardcore, I dunno what is.

iW3yLEXsWEhQg.gif

for every person that might have voted for a crossdresser, there's also someone that would have distanced themselves from one

there's no reason to think it'd have any positive net effect

Moonlight

Banned
I really don't even know how that detail slid by me and I'm usually sharp about those things too. Was it ever mentioned in official sketches/comments or just a inferred thing that got confirmed?
It was confirmed. Sagan is her Remote Parasite, and they can't survive somewhat independently from their host unless their host gives them a part of their body - like why Taliesin gave Muse, his Parasite, his hands (and why he has wooden ones).

Top Bottom