• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Your weirdest kink

Status
Not open for further replies.
thigh highs, high socks, arm warmers, while all incredibly hot, are something I do not consider a "weird kink"

pale women with dark/black eyeliner and a foreign accent... well... yup

its all over

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
Pegging.

Queening.

I am a voyeur in most things, don't really look to participating, but edging/orgasm control seems really interesting to me.

It's a lot of fun, especially if not everyone knows their exact limits, or if you change things up with different build up/stimulus. You can find a lot out about someone.

for some reason i like fit women... It doesnt have to be a huge body builder or anything just a women who is fully toned...

On this point...let me say that I love tits and curves with a passion, but there's something special about a woman with a rail-thin, boyish figure who loves her body and doesn't give a shit that turns me on. Chest could be flat as a pancake but she's still amazing. It's a confidence thing in this case.

Fuzzery

Cake sitting.

comic.php

BeerSnob

Passable transgendered women. My brain just sees them as women with different parts than I'm used to, thus more interesting. I only consider this a kink in that I am not attracted to men at all. Years and years of group showers and nothing, not so much as tingle, but I met one Transgirl in Austin and I was in love. She sadly, was not into guys.

Passable transgendered women. My brain just sees them as women with different parts than I'm used to, thus more interesting. I only consider this a kink in that I am not attracted to men at all. Years and years of group showers and nothing, not so much as tingle, but I met one Transgirl in Austin and I was in love. She sadly, was not into guys.

This is pretty much my stance. I just love the female form, regardless of its hardware.

You had me until rust. I can't get into rust.

Shit happens when you sleep in the trenches of the Mutant-Cyborg Wars. You get rusty. You get lonely.

fader

On this point...let me say that I love tits and curves with a passion, but there's something special about a woman with a rail-thin, boyish figure who loves her body and doesn't give a shit that turns me on. Chest could be flat as a pancake but she's still amazing. It's a confidence thing in this case.

yeah... thats my stance. I don't care if her chest is flat, if she has just a toned body that you can tell she put in the work in a gym, im just attracted to that...
I love tits and ass, but i'd take a fit, toned woman over them any day.

Something that sometimes pops up in the "awesome" fan art thread. I'll leave it at that.

Oh and something that was a bit of a meme for a while.

More mainstream stuff would be standard BDSM, I'm a massive switch. Really rough, animalistic sex, that goes from fighting to fucking.

Facesitting/smothering is a big on too.

Big boobs/bums

Sadetar

Sleeping with GAF members, then continue posting like nothing ever happened.
jd5.gif

This is just a pure observation but GAF seems fucking horny lately.

It's like ya'll in heat or somethin'
Everybody is just way too damn hot in here.

We can't help ourselves.

Really rough, animalistic sex, that goes from fighting to fucking.
This.

Also once in a while it is a nice change to take a man, but mainly I just totally love to be owned and used as a toy.

Oh, and lets not forget shemales. I love ass, titties and cocks so they are at least in imaginary level quite perfect entertainment.

Also the combination of high combat boots and girly lace tights. Just yammy.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I probably shouldn't share this with the internet but fuck it...

My partner and I have just discovered a new-to-us kink that we've been enjoying for the past few months that we lovingly call Dildo Pants. Usually I'll go down on her for a while (maybe through her underwear, that works well) and then after she's warmed up I'll get a flanged dildo and tease for a good while until she's begging for it. I then slide it in and then pull her pants up. Actually, she usually does this, and the look on her face as she pulls hard on her pants is just awesome. Then she's usually super slutty and gives amazing 4x multiplier awesome head and will then have an insane orgasm after riding my leg or some pillows with spouting filth, it's fucking amazing.

Not really seen it mentioned much on the internet at all, seems to be an unusual practice.

There, my awkward overshare for the day.

Newline

If anyone's wondering, mine is insulting and demeaning. Calling partner's slutty and perverted and disgusting, and especially emasculating men.

Wait lemme get this straight, you ask about your guys kinks then get pleasure by demeaning him by calling him a perv / disgusting?

Cool.

katkombat

Banned
My kink is hot woman. There's something about hot women that turns me on.
this.
I guess my weirdest kink would be chicks smoking. Like if the girl has really bright lipstick on and puts that filter between her lips, that's hot. As are chicks who kind of pout their lips when the exhale the smoke. It's not just the cig in the mouth though, a girl holding a smoke can make her look more attractive.

Imagine a film noir type girl, nice full lips, wide eyes, attractive and she knows it, totally confident in her own skin. Can't be just any type.

On a scale of one to ten how weird is that?

like a 1. that's pretty hot I think too, but as another poster said, if you enjoy the smell etc. afterwards, that jumps up a bit. :p

45+ year old horny ladies are my kink. I'm probably gonna get fucking shot one of these days, honestly. I've been with quite a few married women and I've almost been caught once. Was at the mall shopping with my lady friend when I really had to take a piss. When I get out of the bathroom, she's gone which was weird. It's not like this is the first time I've gone out with this person so the chances of her just bailing were pretty slim. 15 minutes later I receive a text that her husband saw her just standing outside the toilets so she panicked and just left with him like she was all alone doing nothing. I just went home and jacked off.

I'm a piece of shit.

45+ year old horny ladies are my kink. I'm probably gonna get fucking shot one of these days, honestly. I've been with quite a few married women and I've almost been caught once. Was at the mall shopping with my lady friend when I really had to take a piss. When I get out of the bathroom, she's gone which was weird. It's not like this is the first time I've gone out with this person so the chances of her just bailing were pretty slim. 15 minutes later I receive a text that her husband saw her just standing outside the toilets so she panicked and just left with him like she was all alone doing nothing. I just went home and jacked off.

I'm a piece of shit.

That's why you pop on arrival.

Sadetar

I probably shouldn't share this with the internet but fuck it...

My partner and I have just discovered a new-to-us kink that we've been enjoying for the past few months that we lovingly call Dildo Pants. Usually I'll go down on her for a while (maybe through her underwear, that works well) and then after she's warmed up I'll get a flanged dildo and tease for a good while until she's begging for it. I then slide it in and then pull her pants up. Actually, she usually does this, and the look on her face as she pulls hard on her pants is just awesome. Then she's usually super slutty and gives amazing 4x multiplier awesome head and will then have an insane orgasm after riding my leg or some pillows with spouting filth, it's fucking amazing.

Not really seen it mentioned much on the internet at all, seems to be an unusual practice.

There, my awkward overshare for the day.
Ok, ok, lets go with this "too much information" trend... I already know I am going to regret this...

Anyways, a cock in ass and a vibrator in vagina at the same time after being a nice little toy is extremely satisfying.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Always been into a bit of asphyxiation.

Also like BDSM, but there's something rather special about watching a lady doing some heavy self-bondage, even better if it's without some tacky easy-release mechanism.

_Ryo_

Too many.

Stockings.
Thigh-highs
Garter-belts.
Spanking.
Biting.
Rough Play.
Some BDSM. (I'm very particular in regards to bondage, it has to be just the correct type of rope and knot. )
Safe Casual Sex
Humiliation Play.
Public Play.
Dirty-Talk
Shaming.
Peircings. (I'm particular about this too. Too many are a turn off, and I don't really like ear rings)

And many more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom