• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

TMobile Tuesdays |OT| Get your Free Shit !

Shady859

yeah? like I did last week. I have five lines and got a pizza for everyone on my plan. Apparently each store has a limit of free coupon codes they can take now.

Yup they changed the coupon wording. It's today only now and 100 freebies per store. Last week I used a code tuesday night and another wednesday afternoon. I picked up 1 after class today and they were slammed but traded for a 2nd to use later tonight hopefully. Guess I need to preorder a pizza to the one in walking distance. lol

Vyer

LYFT code for anyone that needs it

TMOBILEL7RMTJ8

yeah? like I did last week. I have five lines and got a pizza for everyone on my plan. Apparently each store has a limit of free coupon codes they can take now.

Ah. Yeah, you should have spoken to the manager since the order was processed. That sucks, but I'm not surprised they had to start limiting it if they're doing it by line

bigzgod

Just as a heads up, I believe next week is the last week for dominos. Something else shoupd be cycling in week after.

Are you sure about that? SD is claiming otherwise

Week 3 (6/21/16) - Free Dominoes, Free Wendy's Frosty, Free VUDU Rental, and $20 MLB.com gift card.

Week 4 (6/28/16) - Free Dominos, Free Wendy's Frosty, Free VUDU Rental, and 1-Year subscription to Bon Apetite.

Miyahon

So I ordered five pizzas online and when I got there I was told the coupon was ineligible because they received too many orders and there is a limit on them. fucking stupid and my codes are now invalid. I think they still made them too because there was only one stack of pizzas on the rack but I walked out before the cashier came back.

Oh wow that sucks. I have 2 codes for me and my brother and was going to use them at my local one as separate orders for each of us.

So they can deny you from even picking them up after they accepted it?

So I ordered five pizzas online and when I got there I was told the coupon was ineligible because they received too many orders and there is a limit on them. fucking stupid and my codes are now invalid. I think they still made them too because there was only one stack of pizzas on the rack but I walked out before the cashier came back.

lol it's revenge for last week probably

rc213

They changed it now? I was able to apply two on one account earlier today.

I applied a code from my main account earlier just got home and tried to add from my 2nd T-Mobile account and it said credit can only be applied once. Not sure if i did something wrong?

Miyahon

I applied a code from my main account earlier just got home and tried to add from my 2nd T-Mobile account and it said credit can only be applied once. Not sure if i did something wrong?

Hmm I was able to apply 2 codes to my account earlier today. I'm guessing they did something to fix it since I know last week you could only redeem one code per account.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Wait...how do I get that free share of stock? It seems kind of hidden away.

Top Bottom