• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deus Ex: The Fall coming to PC [Confirmed]

Broritos

I want to get this but I'm concerned that the level design might have suffered due to it being a mobile game.

They should've at least released a video of the PC version.

D

Deleted member 102362

Unconfirmed Member
Wasn't expecting this. I'll check it out.

lawrence7

"So you know how we said that we were going to release Deus Ex: The Fall on Steam later this month? We said March 25 was the day we’d be releasing the game.

Sorry. We lied.

We’re actually ready to go early, so rather than wait for the ‘official’ release date, we thought we’d just release it earlier instead. So the game will now be available on March 18 – woo!

Also, something definitely worth pointing out is for those of you pre-ordering, you can download and play the original Deus Ex game (which is bundled with Deus Ex: The Fall in a special deal) right away – no need to wait for March 18 to play that one!"

http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/deus-ex-fall-releasing-early

Miletius

I'll take it. I do have the IoS version but the touch screen controls really did not work well for me. But I liked DE:HR so I'll give it another shot on PC.

Top Bottom