• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PokéBOMB: Pokémon X and Y for 3DS (Coming October 2013 WW) - Lord Fennekin Ascends

Best starter?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggrotek

_Deal_with_it_dog.gif

I am familiar with the meme. :p
Just didn't notice the MC was wearing glasses.

Drago

wonder what kind of special pokemon bundle they'll have for Japan. maybe new color? lol i bet it's some chrome colored system.
Blue system for X, Red system for Y

Matches the colors of the logos and legendaries

The Animal Crossing 3DS is the best 3DS.
If money allows and they release the AC XL in NA I would really consider buying it and selling off my Blue/Black (which I hate :I)

udivision

There's a chance - since the glasses on the male NPC are modeled separately from the main character, you may be able to accessorize in various ways.

I don't know, many elements in the trailer suggest otherwise (mirrors, glasses being considered different models from the main character, etc).

EDIT: Beaten like may 2014

Small stuff like that I can see, but this is Game "Baby Steps" Freak. It won't be until the gen after the one that takes place in Africa that they realize maybe a a few those 10+ million pokemon fans might want to take it a step further and play as trainer that has more in common with them then gender.

Of course they'll take that feature out the gen after and add back the Mach/Acro Bikes.

Drago

PSY・S;46213773 said:
Spot the Pokemon.

I actually didn't notice it until I took a good look at it. Really not a fan of Fennekin, but maybe the evolutions can convince me.

Also, I remember having so much fun with Neopets when I was younger. I miss it. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom