• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals & Discussion 9: Looking for a Switch in Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone running multiple PSN store accounts for both Canada and say EU (German) or UK on their PS4? I want to take advantage of the digital sale in Europe PSN. Any harm in doing this? And whats the best place to buy EU/UK credit?

etta

my hard graphic balls
You forgot to mention that the added Heart Disease is free!
Come on man, every time fast food is mentioned there’s someone coming in with heart disease and diabetes.
Fast food is fine if consumed in small quantities.

No_Style

The regression in Prime discount is a bummer but I was already waiting for deals on games so this is just forcing me to double down on that. Still keeping Prime through bro's student discount though. I saved a butt load on Prime Day this year which I didn't expect to.

BaconHat

Just received Switch CE of Sonic Mania from Amazon. Anyone else's box fairly damaged? (exterior, interior box and materials seem fine).

Gave me 20 % off for the inconvenience FWIW.

Mine still has not shipped, it passed from being shipped today, to we'll e-mail you when its available, to being shipped monday. This along with the 10% off fiasco is making me considering just cancelling my prime tonight (Especially since i renewed sunday.)

True Fire

Purolator didn't even bother knocking on my door. They just left a slip and now I have to leave work early tomorrow to pick it up. 🙄

I think I'm done with Amazon. Are there any physical locations that do preorder discounts?

I still need a new 3DS to play my Xenoblade Chronicles but $240 for a 3DS in 2017 just feels insane. I'll probably just pick up a pre-owned one a couple years from now.

spyguy

I still need a new 3DS to play my Xenoblade Chronicles but $240 for a 3DS in 2017 just feels insane. I'll probably just pick up a pre-owned one a couple years from now.

Exactly. Factor in taxes and it's supremely expensive. Sucks you need a new 3DS just to play Xenoblade Chronicles.

UberTag

At McDonald's right now and it is a zoo. Why do I do this to myself?
67 cent hamburgers can't be denied.
Your mistake is that you didn't go outside of peak lunch/dinner hours.

That's $270 including taxes in Ontario... and you still have to fork out for a power cord and a game. What a bargain!

67 cent hamburgers can't be denied.
Your mistake is that you didn't go outside of peak lunch/dinner hours.

I wanted to go now so I wouldn't have to cook tonight. Just slam some burgers and feel full/like shit for the rest of the night.

Enjoy Mcdonalds, but the regular little hamburgers are too plain tasting for me. Wish they were cheeseburgers lol.

I also have never had just a hamburger from mcdicks before. Novelty played a factor in me being here.

Man Kijiji really sucks to sell games on these days, at least in Winnipeg.

I've been trying to sell my steelbook of Persona 5 for $60 and have gotten only one reply in a couple of weeks which was to trade infamous second son and shadow of mordor for it lmao.

Shame I didn't beat it until a couple of days after Eb's 2x trade in deal a bit ago.

Blam

image.php

kennah

Guess I’ll hang on to my nino kuni special ed -20% and hope for any price errors and pass it on to a gaffer (don’t even have a ps4 and want the game for pc)

Guess I’ll hang on to my nino kuni special ed -20% and hope for any price errors and pass it on to a gaffer (don’t even have a ps4 and want the game for pc)

I have the regular locked in at 50 which I'm totally cool with, but I might bite if any price errors come up tempting enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom