• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

LawBreakers |OT| Zero G, With Cliffy B

E92 M3

Here's a gif you could use for the OP:

I'll gladly take the time to make some cool GIFs, especially if we can get some people from GAF together in a game later :D

I have the Steam version so if anyone else has it please let me know and we can group up at some point.

I'll need to find a better way to convert my OBS recordings into GIFs since they lose alot of quality the way I'm doing it now, if anyone has any tips they'd be greatly appreciated since the recordings are super high quality so it's a bummer to end up with non-representative GIFs.

I'll make sure to get some cool moment to moment footage of cool plays, but here's a quick example of the type of stuff I'll be recording for the OP in order to show off the traversal for each character, (this is from one of the beta's and the footage is much lower quality than the original OBS recording)

giphy.gif

Added these to the new community section.

Having an absolute blast. Just played a match of Blitzball being down 1-6. I managed to grab 7 straight balls while teammates rushed in with me for the win. What an amazing feeling!

Budi

Not working for you?

Stash drop pricing
Just to stay consistent I'm required to say: Booo, lootboxes! I'd really love if we'd be able to buy and sell stuff in the Steam market :/

Atleast it's not 60 dollar game though.

Budi

Just pulled the trigger and installing now! Hopefully I don't regret it and the community isn't awful. At beta I encountered maybe just one asshole that I remember. Was looking forward to Hellblade and Life is Strange too, but I guess those can wait now.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
This game wasn't on my radar at all... but I saw this thread, checked out some videos, and decided to pick it up. Great job on the OT, definitely helped sell me on the game. :p

All the classes look like they have super fun kits and I love how everyone has crazy movement options.

Downloading now.

Got the game installing now so I'll prob be on in about an hour, anyone playing on PC feel free to send me a PM with their Steam Profile and I'll add you so we can get a GAF group going :p

If anyone else prefers to coordinate that's cool, I just want to get a consistent team going :D

oh man. i'm terrible with shooting with mccree in Overwatch but killing it here. it probably due to people floating around most of the time but still. lol

jiggles

Banned
Did Gunslinger get a big nerf since the beta? I was mopping up with him back then but I can never seem to push past that last 5% of the enemy's health now.

I've switched to Harrier for now and I'm doing much better.

Did Gunslinger get a big nerf since the beta? I was mopping up with him back then but I can never seem to push past that last 5% of the enemy's health now.

idk. for me it's the opposite. LOL

PS4 version has constant framestutters. Far worse than it ever was in the beta. Maybe happened once per match in the beta, but now it occurs once every 10 seconds or so.

Game just crumbles when the action heats up. Characters like Wraith are essentially unplayable.

Hoping for a patch.

BigDug13

PS4 version has constant framestutters. Far worse than it ever was in the beta. Maybe happened once per match in the beta, but now it occurs once every 10 seconds or so.

Game just crumbles when the action heats up. Characters like Wraith are essentially unplayable.

Hoping for a patch.

Uh oh. How is it on the Pro I wonder.

Uh oh. How is it on the Pro I wonder.

That was on a PRO.

I was playing in a party with 5 of us, everyone was experiencing it and claiming the game was unplayable. My experience was the same. It's like it'd just freeze every now and then and teleport 30 frames ahead. Made it impossible to track targets or keep a good orientation of what was going on in a room.

I really hope they fix it in the next day or so, because honestly this game doesn't have much leeway to play around with. While I have faith in it doing well, because the gameplay is tight, these types of technical issues will discard any chances of the gameplay shining through.

Seems pretty much the same as the beta to me. If anything I think the GS is still a little overpowered. My time using him has felt a little too easy - had some 29-3 and such games.

E92 M3

Hoping for a patch.

That's crazy man. I'd hate to see that...we can't afford any technical mishaps.

Hoping for a patch.
Yikes, that's off putting. I guess I'm not buying tonight after all.

i think i understand gravity now. gotta build momentum up so i can zip around as medic.
very close game of uplink. managed to get Top spot on team. all them healing mostly because my K/D wasn't that good compared to the 2nd place lol.

M.W.

Went 36-0 with the enforcer during the beta. Received numerous nasty messages. It was my second game ever. Get good kids.

Probably get this in a few weeks as the beta was damn fun.

That PS4 stuttering is a bummer so soon after the last beta. They did so many everything should really be ironed out at launch. They better fix it quick before it tarnishes the launch.

Drewfonse

Can I assume that the people who have posted about frame stuttering on PS4 are not playing in NA, given that the game has not released in this region yet? Is this an issue that might be region specific? I'm asking because of that Reddit post which asked people to mention their region.

a couple of people complimented my healing skills in the game. so good they even want to add me as a friend. lol
All that zen gameplay helped.

Is there a way to control the spread of the Enforcer's primary weapon? I find sometimes I'm shooting at an enemy and my bullets literally curve around them lmao. Maybe I'm just getting unlucky but it feels super inconsistent at range.

They just released some additional info regarding Harrier. I believe it wasn't an available character in the beta either.

yeah. i was wondering because i never noticed that character in beta. i watched the class video for my credits and noticed.

Demoskinos

One of the devs just posted in the Discord that they are all aware of the hitching issues on the PS4 and are looking into getting it patched or fixed as quickly as possible.

AaronMT86

Enhancement Req: "Apply to all guns" checkmark

There's a sticker I want to use on all the guns. I have to manually do a lot of clicking. Give me a checkmark in the sticker menu to 'Apply to all guns'. Thanks in advance devs reading this forum!

AcridMeat

Banned
Keeping my eye on this. I don't have time for yet another game but I am always intrigued by fast paced shooters like quake.

I need to stop chasing for the heals. Because I'm left with no fuel to run away lol
Last game of blitzball. Most of the time they were playing ffa. On our team. Surprised we got 4-8

Lol

playing on ps4. getting the hitching issues. Beta was smooth as butter for me. Enjoying the game still despite that

hit me up if you want friends: Broadbandit on psn

Top Bottom