• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The 100 S4 |OT| Meltdowns of Epic Proportions - Wednesdays at 9/8C

sammex

Super glad this is back! Amazing show! Place me firmly in the camp that was enamoured and enchanted by seasons 1 and 2 but thought 3 was a let down in comparison. It was still good, just not on the level of the first two IMHO.

That said pumped for season 4 particularly if this is the final one. Excited for Wednesday.

Same here. Although I wouldn't mind more of this.

The-100-2-1452096075.gif

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I can't imagine this being the final season. Next year? Yeah, I could totally see that. Even if The CW just gave them a shortened final season like Nikita got, or aired the episodes in summer like Beauty & the Beast.

Who knows though, Penny Dreadful sprang a series finale out of the blue. Anything is possible.

I thought the 100 was a quiz show

Maybe it is in some sick twisted reality, but that would be a really messed up quiz show.
"Get this question wrong and we drain you of all of your bone marrow, with a drill, without any anesthetic. Get it right, and you get to irradiate 380 men, women and children to save the 40 or so people that we have captured and are currently torturing..."
HAVE FUN!!!!!!

The hell? She is amazing in that role. The way her character evolved since episode 1 is definitely carried by her performance as much as the writing.

Ahhh I dunno, it's like she got transported out of say the O.C. and thrown into the 100 and told to "just wing it" whilst throwing more and more edgy apparel and makeup on her. Da fuq is that black trench coat nonsense.

I vastly prefer Octavia, but even she has a penchant for the melodrama. Edit: On Octavia: It blew my mind that she's like 31 or something, I want whatever skin cream she is using, I said hot damn.

On a slightly different yet related point, I also find that the kid characters didn't really sell me to begin with, you would of thought in terms of character they would be a lot more different than us regular modern folk in terms of social adjustment.

You would of thought hanging out on a space station for 20 years might wig you out a little bit. But they all seem fully functional fresh out of an MTV special.

Also the "subliminal" messaging on a lot of shows in reference to current society and culture is getting pretty hammy. Like the whole "#NOTALLGROUNDERS" stuff and I'm sure there's going to be Trump commentary next, well there was even before too.

Joni

Remember how everyone laughed at their trump surrogate and claimed that could never happen in real life... Yeah.

bbd23

season 3 was SO BAD.

giving this one more chance since I liked season 2.hopefully it delivers. hope netflix still adds episodes the day after it airs here in canada. can't catch this live.

TripOpt55

That was a good premiere. I forgot about Zach McGowan's character. Glad he'll be around this season. That one sequence with Octavia was just awesome. I need a gif of that. I have always been a fan of the Grounder politics so I liked seeing some of that stuff play out here. Good start to the season.

That was better than expected.

- New cinematographer?
- Octavia has got some moves
- They are literally just trolling us with Jasper's death now
- Murphy is going to end up dead though; never bet on love in The 100
- Glad to see Indra is still alive
- How many Skaikru are actually left?
- Are Bellamy and Clarke going off to fix the reactors by themselves?

Top Bottom