• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXVI| Build a Wall (of Better Top 20 Albums)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm saddened to see the legitimacy of the classic "lyrics + gif" post be destroyed in 2017 by the parody era.

Thanks Lil Uzi Vert :|

How do I show love for tracks now, without looking like I'm joking? I have to actually use words? Bleh.

FZZ

Banned
I'm saddened to see the legitimacy of the classic "lyrics + gif" post be destroyed in 2017 by the parody era.

How do I show love for tracks now, without looking like I'm joking? I have to actually use words? Bleh.

All my friends are dead

Dereck

This accurately sums up my thoughts on the matter

All my friends are dead

ivggx6O.gif

riotous

Banned
A rap, rap, a rap rap rap.

giphy.gif

A rap, rap, a rap tap tap.

giphy.gif

Get rappin' with it. Heyyyyy.

giphy.gif

Get rappin' with it. Hohhhh.

giphy.gif

Ya'll slept on me making fun of lyrics/gif posts weeks ago so I'ma make you scroll past these gifs again.

Bonus points for anyone who knows where those lyrics come from.

Dereck

I don't think we slept on you, I think it was moreso that your format wasn't quite on the mark.

It usually goes

Bars of lyrics

One gif

You posted a bar followed by a gif four times in a row sir.

Moonkid

I can't be the only one who thinks Gucci is a terrible rapper. I get what he's going for and that it's his style but to my ears his delivery is probably the worst of the mainstream.

LionPride

Banned
I find it funny that people called out Kendrick on respectabilty politics, which was overblown, on The Blacker the Berry but ain't say shit when he made another song on DAMN. that said the same thing just done better.

1. ”5 Million (Intro)"
2. ”Tho"
3. ”Hurt a Nigga Feelings"
4. ”Helpless"
5. ”Met Gala" Feat. Offset
6. ”Finesse The Plug (Interlude)"
7. ”Dance With the Devil"
8. ”Both Eyes Closed" Feat. 2 Chainz and Young Dolph
9. ”Bucket List"
10. ”Loss For Words" Feat. Rick Ross

whole thing is produced by Metro i think
--