• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

yLejdYQ.gif

DonShula

Kushie Kushie watch your tooshie!

Edit: I mean, really, he owes them like a billion dollars. It's like walking around asking for a subpoena.

Valhelm

contribute something
What's more likely, Trump fighting this investigation to the bitter end or Trump abandoning Kushner to protect himself?

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
What's more likely, Trump fighting this investigation to the bitter end or Trump abandoning Kushner to protect himself?
Bitter end. He'll view an attack on Kushner as an attack on himself, which his ego couldn't handle. Plus loyalty pledges and all that.

Zolo

So I guess we're going to find out that Kushner has decided to go on a long vacation in Russia rather than returning back to the states?

Doesn't he also owe like a billion dollars too? Damn, was this dude just finding ways to fuck himself? Is this like some next level fetish

theWB27

You knew this week would be special with how monday started.... Its still managed to exceed how i thought it would end.

NimbusD

Lol. People saying Ivanka and Jared are voices of reason, whatch them be the fucking masterminds of the Russian shit. I'm more and more believing Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize what's happening around him and if that's the case, this would make too much sense. And also be so sad.

3rdman

Lol. People saying Ivanka and Jared are voices of reason, whatch them be the fucking masterminds of the Russian shit. I'm more and more believing Trump is just too fucking stupid to realize what's happening around him and if that's the case, this would make too much sense. And also be so sad.
Sad!

Lord Fagan

When Jared Kushner folds on his father-in-law, President Donald J. Trump, it will be the greatest reality television finale of all time.

cameron

As a reminder, Kushner wanted Comey to be fired and opposed a special counsel for the investigation. From the NYT story on Mueller's appointment:
Mr. Trump was notified only after Mr. Rosenstein signed the order, when the White House counsel, Donald F. McGahn II, walked into the Oval Office around 5:35 p.m. to tell him. Mr. Trump reacted calmly but defiantly, according to two people familiar with the situation, saying he wanted to “fight back.”

He quickly summoned his top advisers, most of whom recommended that he adopt a conciliatory stance. But his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who had pushed Mr. Trump to fire Mr. Comey, urged the president to counterattack, according to two senior administration officials.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/17/...ler-special-counsel-russia-investigation.html

Top Bottom