• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Jared Kushner named person of interest in Russian investigation

Sean Spicer in a future briefing: "Do we even know that they're talking about the same Jared Kushner? Our Jared Kushner? We just don't know what the facts are at the moment. Also here's a likely scenario, what if they're talking about a Jared Kushner from an alternate reality? We just don't know."

El Odio

Banned
Welp, got bored and decided to put make this in honor of all these fake leaks this week. Feel like someone already beat me to the punch though but whatever.
XeY9nwW.gif

Report: Russian bank whose CEO met secretly with Jared Kushner helped finance Trump's Toronto hotel

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-vnesheconombank-trump-toronto-hotel-2017-5
Isn't this the second hotel that we know of where Trump has "nothing to do" with the property but was still financed by Russians?

I wonder if the reason he got so good at licensing his name is because Russians are always there to finance your project if you slap Donnie's name on it.

Technically he's not involved but what a sweet deal for him.

Hitman

Edmonton's milkshake attracts no boys.
Keep in mind that Jared Kushner owns 666th 5th Avenue for a record breaking purchase price. His dad is also in jail. He very well could be Damien, spawn of Satan. I hear from anonymous sources, the same that sourced Rod "Super PI" Wheeler's exclusive on Seth Rich, that the Kush sacrifices goats and keeps the blood in vials for quick showers on the road.

So since Jared is so close to Trump and his businesses, I would assume that it's going to be really easy to tie this to Trump also?

Dynomutt

Keep in mind that Jared Kushner owns 666th 5th Avenue for a record breaking purchase price. His dad is also in jail. He very well could be Damien, spawn of Satan. I hear from anonymous sources, the same that sourced Rod "Super PI" Wheeler's exclusive on Seth Rich, that the Kush sacrifices goats and keeps the blood in vials for quick showers on the road.

I thought I saw hooves and some bumps on his forehead but I was afraid Gaf wouldn't believe me.

dbztrk

I hope that whole family goes down. Trump, Jared, Ivanka even Baron.

Tiffany is ok because she is not a real Trump.

Garlador

I hope that whole family goes down. Trump, Jared, Ivanka even Baron.

Tiffany is ok because she is not a real Trump.
Tiffany being the leaker actual would make perfect sense... If Trump had ever shared anything of value with her.

Poor Tiffany.

jelly

Lawyers must be busy right now for the Trump, Kusher family. Still think they'll worm their way out of it but be kicked out of office at least. Then Ivanka will play innocent with a book deal etc. Ugh.

Lawyers must be busy right now for the Trump, Kusher family. Still think they'll worm their way out of it but be kicked out of office at least. Then Ivanka will play innocent with a book deal etc. Ugh.
Surely there is no way for any of them to get away with it. As long as one goes down the others have to, especially since they are on record as having extremely personal relationships with their businesses (as well as being related).

You also have them promoting themselves as a brand so always follow the same message (until Donald goes off script).

I can't see how you could argue you didn't know what was going on let alone not be involved.

slit

Is pardon the new nothing will happen? Kind of feels like it.

Are you insinuating he doesn't have the power to do that? If his back is against the wall and he's going down anyway, why wouldn't he? He MIGHT not be able pardon himself but he can his relatives.

androvsky

Are you insinuating he doesn't have the power to do that? If his back is against the wall and he's going down anyway, why wouldn't he? He MIGHT not be able pardon himself but he can his relatives.
He can only pardon federal crimes, chances are someone with shady real estate holdings of that magnitude has plenty of state violations to worry about. And if he gets pardoned for major federal crimes that look like treason, every state prosecutor where he does business is going to be so far up his ass they'll be checking his teeth for crimes.

slit

He can only pardon federal crimes, chances are someone with shady real estate holdings of that magnitude has plenty of state violations to worry about. And if he gets pardoned for major federal crimes that look like treason, every state prosecutor where he does business is going to be so far up his ass they'll be checking his teeth for crimes.

I'm aware of that, I'm simply saying this circus can be easily brushed away from consequence by him. State charges could be so far down the road and probably won't be near as serious as the investigation going on now. I know the state of New York is looking at some stuff but their resources are far more limited than the Feds.

theWB27

I'm insinuating that goal posts have moved from nothing will happen to pardons for everyone. Excuse my French, but something tells me the feds won't only bring charges that will be wiped with a pen swipe. I also believe he'll be out of office when he gets his.

Top Bottom