• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin' |OT| The March to Wrestlemania XXXIII!

justjim89

Do you all want Sami fired so he can go to Smackdown?

And of course Steph is no selling Sami entirely. So he gets to look like a Punk too.

Sanjuro

You guys don't like the second best worker in the promotion?

sTvkbLp.gif

Do they make any side plates for classic wrestlers or HoF'ers?

yes but not many they sell HBK, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, Sting, They also have ones that are the DX and NWO logo. They used to sell Hogan but when everything happened they were removed.

I feel like Rollins getting hurt really screwed up their Joe plans. He's booked fine, but this feud with Sami isn't really doing anything for either of them

Everyone so mean to Sami :(

He's the underdog from the underground! Sure he's not the big dog but he's still in someone else's yard with odds to overcome!

y'know it doesn't have to be about 'emasculation'. when people call it that i gotta cock my head to the side a little.

however, she is extremely one note and boring to watch.

It might not be the right way of putting it but she makes everyone look like a jabronie and just no sells everything. It doesnt get anyone over ever and just damages their character.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I don't think Corey knows what social justice warrior means.

Top Bottom