• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Plumpbiscuit
(05-26-2017, 01:17 AM)
Plumpbiscuit's Avatar

Originally Posted by RedHill

I'm a backer and have a physical copy. When are those getting sent out?

They said later this year, probably after the SP stuff is in.
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:18 AM)
spannicus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kwansu Dudes

I suggest you not visit the F13TheGame subreddit if you're seeking answers. There seems to be a civil war going on.

Was just about to post that. Mofos over there wilding. Many loved the game during the beta. Now alot of folks are pissed off. First they love you then they hate you.
Plumpbiscuit
(05-26-2017, 01:21 AM)
Plumpbiscuit's Avatar
I'm watching a gameplay video again now to get hyped, it seems escaping by car is still the most tense and exciting way to exit. From finding all the parts, successfully putting them in, to using the car keys and hoping you can get away before Jason smashes the car.
LukeSkywater
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:24 AM)
LukeSkywater's Avatar
13 x 2 = 26, coincidence?
NoctisVsStar
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:44 AM)
NoctisVsStar's Avatar
Any word on the day one patch ? Are the streamers playing with it?
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:49 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by NoctisVsStar

Any word on the day one patch ? Are the streamers playing with it?

There was a recent update, but it wasn't specified if that's the patch that's being dropped on release day.
NoctisVsStar
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:51 AM)
NoctisVsStar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xaero Gravity

There was a recent update, but it wasn't specified if that's the patch that's being dropped on release day.

Gotcha
Stranger In The Alps
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:55 AM)
Stranger In The Alps's Avatar

Originally Posted by JDHarbs

Oh, and I made a Steam Group for GAF back during the beta. All are free to join :)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jasongaf

If someone wants to make a PS4 or XB1 group, I'll add them to the OP.

I joined! It could be cool to get some GAF games going.
mreddie
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:55 AM)
mreddie's Avatar


Can not wait. Please be good.
Norwegian_Imposter
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:58 AM)
Norwegian_Imposter's Avatar
I'm getting it on ps4. Anyone else?
arimanius
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:58 AM)
arimanius's Avatar
Best thing about this game is watching Sheriff Eli play it lol. It's comedy gold when he's Jason.
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 01:59 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by SirShizznit

I'm getting it on ps4. Anyone else?

PS4 for moi.
matrixman92
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:02 AM)
matrixman92's Avatar
I am beyond confused, do backers get the savini and clothing dlc?
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:05 AM)
spannicus's Avatar

Originally Posted by matrixman92

I am beyond confused, do backers get the savini and clothing dlc?

Nah had to buy that seperate.
JigglesBunny
Banned
(05-26-2017, 02:05 AM)

Originally Posted by m0dus

Ooh. We made that dynamic theme :)

https://youtu.be/yZlcqn6tCas

Curious to know how people like it. I'm quite proud of it. High fidelity Jason model, and smoke and mist effects. Totally 3D.
Recreated the main menu presentation.

Going for PS4 on this and I've been feeling shafted on account of the lack of Pro support, 30 FPS, smaller community and late launch (10 a.m. tomorrow) but this theme damn near makes it all worth it.

Gorgeous. Terrific job.
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:08 AM)
spannicus's Avatar
I need that theme
matrixman92
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:08 AM)
matrixman92's Avatar

Originally Posted by spannicus

Nah had to buy that seperate.

you had to preorder a skin that you cant just buy? How much was it?
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:09 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by matrixman92

I am beyond confused, do backers get the savini and clothing dlc?

Only if they backed at a certain tier, otherwise they had to buy them separately from the Backerkit site for $6.99


Apparently I ordered a Steam Savini code alongside a PS4 code ._.
matrixman92
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:11 AM)
matrixman92's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xaero Gravity

Only if they backed at a certain tier, otherwise they had to buy them separately from the Backerkit site for $6.99


Apparently I ordered a Steam Savini code alongside a PS4 code ._.

oh I see it now. Yeah, 65 on the original kickstarter page. Fuck that, im happy with my 25 dollar digital code. Didnt hear about the backerkit thing at all, but I wasnt really paying attention.

I would sell the steam one in a heartbeat if I had it. Theres one on ebay for 76 dollars right now, 8 bids
Chaotic-Strike
Banned
(05-26-2017, 02:15 AM)
How likely is cross play being implemented? I've heard the developers considered it but are they actually trying to get it in?

Console player here and the low player base is probably my biggest fear.
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:16 AM)
spannicus's Avatar

Originally Posted by matrixman92

you had to preorder a skin that you cant just buy? How much was it?

Originally Posted by matrixman92

oh I see it now. Yeah, 65 on the original kickstarter page. Fuck that, im happy with my 25 dollar digital code. Didnt hear about the backerkit thing at all, but I wasnt really paying attention.

I would sell the steam one in a heartbeat if I had it. Theres one on ebay for 76 dollars right now, 8 bids

Ohhh i got one. May do the same lol
NoctisVsStar
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:19 AM)
NoctisVsStar's Avatar
Sheriff Eli is a blessing lmaoooo ;_;
CREMSteve
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:19 AM)
CREMSteve's Avatar
That theme is fantastic! So buying that.
Vazra
irresponsible vagina leak
(05-26-2017, 02:20 AM)

Originally Posted by NoctisVsStar

Sheriff Eli is a blessing lmaoooo ;_;

When Get Low started playing I lost my shit.
xxRONN1Nxx
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:21 AM)
xxRONN1Nxx's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xaero Gravity

Hooooly shit that's incredible. I wonder if I'll get it even though I'm using a Kickstarter backer code.

Wow that looks great!!! How do I get that on my Ps4
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:22 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by xxRONN1Nxx

Wow that looks great!!! How do I get that on my Ps4

Buy the game on PS4 apparently.
Vazra
irresponsible vagina leak
(05-26-2017, 02:22 AM)

Originally Posted by xxRONN1Nxx

Wow that looks great!!! How do I get that on my Ps4

This?
NoctisVsStar
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:22 AM)
NoctisVsStar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vazra

When Get Low started playing I lost my shit.

Same here lol dude is gold.
FaustusMD
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:34 AM)
I can't wait to get into this tomorrow. This might be the game I had the most fun with with the beta, despite the growing pains at the time with parties and invites and all that. Having more maps and more to do will be icing on the cake at this point.

(An aside: Anyone interested in buying my Steam keys for the game, the pre-order clothing for the counselors, and the Savini skin? I'm gonna get it on Xbox with gameshare so not as much need for the PC edition now. Not looking to make money on it; $55 Paypal and they're yours)
IbizaPocholo
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:44 AM)
IbizaPocholo's Avatar

Originally Posted by m0dus

Ooh. We made that dynamic theme :)

https://youtu.be/yZlcqn6tCas

Curious to know how people like it. I'm quite proud of it. High fidelity Jason model, and smoke and mist effects. Totally 3D.
Recreated the main menu presentation.

That theme is fantastic, can be purchased alone?
BlackBanditSho
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Vazra

This?

Ready to buy but the link is dead. Couldn't find anything on their site. I want this on PS4, but no one will take the monnies!!
Teepo671
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:46 AM)
Teepo671's Avatar

Originally Posted by m0dus

Ooh. We made that dynamic theme :)

https://youtu.be/yZlcqn6tCas

Curious to know how people like it. I'm quite proud of it. High fidelity Jason model, and smoke and mist effects. Totally 3D.
Recreated the main menu presentation.

That looks amazing. Hope backers get access to it, too!
HiiiLife
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:46 AM)
HiiiLife's Avatar
Is this available for download at midnight or am I gonna have to wait :(
F0rneus
Tears in the rain
(05-26-2017, 02:47 AM)
F0rneus's Avatar

Originally Posted by m0dus

Ooh. We made that dynamic theme :)

https://youtu.be/yZlcqn6tCas

Curious to know how people like it. I'm quite proud of it. High fidelity Jason model, and smoke and mist effects. Totally 3D.
Recreated the main menu presentation.

Holy shiiiiiit. I need this.
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:47 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by HiiiLife

Is this available for download at midnight or am I gonna have to wait :(

If you're in North America and on the PS4 you have to wait until 11AM EST because Sony is stuck in the past and doesn't update their store at midnight like most other online storefronts.


Steam and XB1 get it at midnight.
HiiiLife
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:49 AM)
HiiiLife's Avatar

Originally Posted by Xaero Gravity

If you're in North America and on the PS4 you have to wait until 11AM EST because Sony is stuck in the past and doesn't update their store at midnight like most other online storefronts.


Steam and XB1 get it at midnight.

Good thing I have an XB1 and live in Colorado. Whew. Will update this thread with impressions in a few hrs then, boys.
joezombie
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:52 AM)

Originally Posted by Snaku

Thank god for the title change.

I must know what the dreaded original title was
CREMSteve
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:56 AM)
CREMSteve's Avatar

Originally Posted by F0rneus

Holy shiiiiiit. I need this.

I'm throwing monies at my screen but nothing is happening
heckmanimation
Member
(05-26-2017, 02:57 AM)
heckmanimation's Avatar
this woulda been a great ps+ game for June, build that community base fast.

would love to play this, but 40$ is a bit steep for the level of my interest.
reelbigtink
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:00 AM)
reelbigtink's Avatar

Originally Posted by JDHarbs

Oh, and I made a Steam Group for GAF back during the beta. All are free to join :)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/jasongaf

If someone wants to make a PS4 or XB1 group, I'll add them to the OP.

Joined this.

Come on, SteamGaf. I know there are more of us who backed this.
Stiler
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:00 AM)
Stiler's Avatar

Originally Posted by Vazra

This?

Link doesn't work :(.
Steiner
Banned
(05-26-2017, 03:03 AM)
Have way too many games to deal with for the rest of the month, so I'm hocking my PS4 code in the BST thread. Y'all have fun for me. Gonna be watching some streams.
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:06 AM)
spannicus's Avatar

Originally Posted by reelbigtink

Joined this.

Come on, SteamGaf. I know there are more of us who backed this.

Gonna join in a few. Wish i woulda got it on xbox instead of PS4 now.
OldMuffin
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:09 AM)
So console backer codes still haven't been sent out? This is getting ridiculous.
spannicus
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:13 AM)
spannicus's Avatar

Originally Posted by OldMuffin

So console backer codes still haven't been sent out? This is getting ridiculous.

Should get them tomorrow.
tav7623
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:16 AM)
tav7623's Avatar

Originally Posted by OldMuffin

So console backer codes still haven't been sent out? This is getting ridiculous.

Nope, but it looks like they are preparing to start doing it soon cause I just checked BackerKit under Digital Rewards and they've now added spots for both the game & DLC codes (where the actual code would be it says "Pending")
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:17 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by spannicus

Should get them tomorrow.

There's going to be a lot of rage if Kickstarter backers are the last ones that get to play the game.
kaydigi
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:17 AM)
Putting the Ultra Street Fighter 2 and Disgaea puchase on hold for some Jason. Ohm streams are hilarious.
Xaero Gravity
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:18 AM)
Xaero Gravity's Avatar

Originally Posted by tav7623

Nope, but it looks like they are preparing to start doing it soon cause I just checked BackerKit under Digital Rewards and they've now added spots for both the game & DLC codes (where the actual code would be it says "Pending")

Ooooh good catch.
BananasWithGuns
Member
(05-26-2017, 03:20 AM)
BananasWithGuns's Avatar
Can anyone explain for me how matchmaking works in this game? Can you matchmake into public games as a party? If you do can one person be Jason while the rest of your team plays as counselors? Evolve blocked anyone in a party from being the monster which put me off that game so I'm curious if they went a similar route with Friday the 13th.

Thread Tools