• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 4 New Character Trailer: Nadine Ross (Laura Bailey)

Tagg9

Lip sync seemed a bit off although it might have been the YouTube stream. Otherwise looked fantastic.

I'm sure we'll see more at PSX.

jett

D-Member
I don't know what was going on with the facial animation in that video there but that shit looked odd in ways that TLOU never did.

Guymelef

CVWPCvmU4AAd6SD.jpg:orig

I don't know what was going on with the facial animation in that video there but that shit looked odd in ways that TLOU never did.

I noticed that too but only during the first few seconds of when Nadine was speaking. Looked fine otherwise.

Neato.

What do you guys think the "lost treasure" is in this game? With that mention of a crucifix, could it be the Holy Grail or the Garden of Eden?

A-V-B

All we need now is Jennifer Hale and the VA industry implodes

(jesus I just called her Elizabeth, I need to put down Bioshock Infinite for a second)

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Laura Bailey voicing a black woman...wut.

Why could you not get a black woman to voice her?

Laura Bailey voicing a black woman...wut.

Why could you not get a black woman to voice her?

Im pretty sure just because she was deemed as the best option in the auditions?

If you are implying racism, we'll never know so its best not to assume the worst and go with it.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
Im pretty sure just because she was deemed as the best option in the auditions?

If you are implying racism, we'll never know so its best not to assume the worst and go with it.

I don't imply racism, just that its stupid to make a black woman and then not have her voiced accurately. There's plenty of black females around looking for voice acting jobs. Why go with Laura bailey who could get anything in her sleep?

Top Bottom