• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adam Sessler leaves G4/X-Play

Update

DQwsE.png

POLYGON TV

cRIPticon

Who cares. The dude is a hired goon just like all the other hired goons. I could do that job a thousand times better than he does, as could probably many in this forum or many of the online youtube videogame personalities. Every time i seen that guy he was being mildly hysterical over things that, if he had been following them closer, he would have found no reason to be acting that way. I hope all these fakes leave the gaming industry. With youtube, we dont need people like this anymore.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! You are funny, that's what you are....across the board. Forget hosting a TV show, a stand-up comic is u.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Timing suggests PS Blog - Jeff left the Blog end of day Friday, this announcement is first thing Monday.

I'd be happy for him, but ultimately disappointed if that's the true route he's going. He isn't really "blog" locked/minded, IMO.

BiggNife

I'm glad Adam ended up somewhere, wherever it is. He's clearly talented and entertaining to listen to when he's just speaking his mind. It'll be nice to see him somewhere where he's not reading a crappy script written by C-list would-be comedians like he did for a good portion of X-Play's run.

I'd be fine with Sessler on PS blog if that were the case. I liked Jeff alot, I like Sessler, why not.

I think it's a different site though. Probably joining gametrailers or Polygon or something.

pelicansurf

Needs a Holiday on Gallifrey
I never knew he was so widely liked. I hate this dude. His voice is annoying and his opinions are pretty subpar. Good riddance! Not that I watched that show anyways, but I like the idea of him being unemployed.

I never knew he was so widely liked. I hate this dude. His voice is annoying and his opinions are pretty subpar. Good riddance! Not that I watched that show anyways, but I like the idea of him being unemployed.

Uhhhhhh

Thats messed up regardless of what you think of him.

Wow...real mature.
Anyway, I've only recently subscribed to Rev3games youtube but I quite enjoy the content they put out so far so this is actually pretty good.

Malajax

I was real,y in love with the concept of revision3, but it all got... Boring, I guess you could say. Or rather, their shows aren't very interesting anymore. They were taking big risks with shows like co-op, Dan 3.0, Penn Point, and many others. Today, almost all of their shows are some kind of list, news, or review format show. I hope Adam can kick start their innovative shows again.

Trying not to derail the thread by replying to this, but holy shit, man.

his opinions are pretty subpar
but I like the idea of him being unemployed.

The hell is this? How do you have a subpar opinion? You need a par to judge opinions on. There isn't one. There aren't bad opinions, even if they are the most politically incorrect opinions ever spoken aloud. I think you meant to say "he has a subpar at justifying his opinions." Even still, I'd disagree. Also, wishing someone was unemployed? I can't even comment on this, I don't know what is wrong with you.

On topic. I hadn't heard of Rev3Games before today. I just watched their "favourite launch titles" video and I thought it was pretty good. I think Adam Sessler is a pretty smart guy. I loved Sessler's Soapbox more than everything he did on X-Play. I think he's entirely capable of bringing some great stuff to Rev3Games.

Top Bottom