• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Combine the last two games you played into one game

Dark Souls 3 and No Man's Sky...

dVkgZTG.jpg

Jarekx

Overwatch and Cosmic Star Heroine

I could see a really cool turn based battle system with Overwatch characters and abilities. Sign me up for that.

woopWOOP

Splatoon + Fire Emblem Heroes

F2P Splatoon strategy gacha game?
Fire Emblem 4 on 4 arena fighter?
Paint most of the arena WITH YOUR ENEMY'S BLOOD

GLAMr

No Man's Sky + Ocarina of Time=

No Man's Time
Jump around in time, gathering resources to fuel your search for the magic seals that will allow you to return to your own time.

Civilization: Skylines!
YES! Make this happen. Now.

Final Fantasy Tactics Mania.

So a new Final Fantasy Tactics made by fans, with some remixed old elements and some new elements?

Sounds great.

Phu

Banned
Sonic CD + Overwatch

Now I'm imagining a time travel mode in Overwatch where you have to complete objectives in a 'past' version of a map in order to secure a good 'future'.

Harlequin

Hellblade and Dream Daddy.

Uhm, okay... the protagonist is a psychotic gay dad who's recently lost his husband and is going on a vision quest through a hellish vision of his cul-de-sac to get him back
only to realise that he can't but that there are lots of other nice gay dads for him to choose from? Oh and there's a magical dildo that you can only use after passing a number of deadly trials.

(That last bit sort of includes a spoiler for Hellblade's ending so that's why I put it in a spoiler tag.)

Zero Sonic Dilemma.

There was some truly gruesome Sonic comic/SatAM fanfic I read in the mid 90s that fits this description shockingly well, but I have zero desire to try to track it down lol

Final Fantasy XII Zodiac Age and Trails of Cold Steel.

So uh, Trails of Cold Steel but with better sales figures due to brand-power and a RTWP battle system? Cool I guess.

Vidpixel

Just Cause 3 and Titanfall 2.

That.....would be pretty amazing, actually. Titanfall 2's mobility and controls combined with the explosive chaos of Just Cause 3's open-world? Yes please.

jobrro

Sonic Mania and ARMS.

Motion controlled Sonic the Fighters I guess.

Or Sonic Unleashed's Werehog stages but in 2D.

I think I would prefer the first.

Hinchy

Uh, Sonic Mania and Puyo Puyo Tetris.

If you've played Sonic Mania, this writes itself. If not, it's a spoiler; also, go play Sonic Mania.

XCOM 2 and No Man's Sky is a nice pairing. Humanity is now a loose cannon and must scour the galaxy wiping out aliens in one turn based battle at a time.

I would love to hear someone combine these two games into something coherent:

MGSV and Driveclub.
Easy, it's scifi racing game where you create private racing company and take races all over the world. The money you got is used to research more vehicle and weapons. Eventually youll be able to race using metal gears

Rime and Hellblade. A schizophrenic celtic woman solves block pushing puzzles in a delusional undersea dream world all while chasing the phantom of her beloved and fighting Viking gods incarnate. The 2 go together surprisingly easily.

Jyrii

Banned
Pyre and Crysis 3.

So colorful shooter with great music and pretty good characters, or magical football with guns and suit powers.

Top Bottom