• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

So have they given a reason on why they keep nerfing drop rates? I'm still gonna play because I love the game but it's really annoying when I don't feel like playing online and I wanna farm gear only getting one epic in a few hours and it not even being for the character I'm playing. Are they gonna shift to selling motherboxes or something? The epic drop rate feels lower than Overwatches highest teir event skins.

Good. I have a fuckton of epic gear for Darkseid and WW. I need some nice epic headgear for Red Hood.

I want that shiny helm Red Hood has in the comics it's my white whale item and it's driving me insane all I wanna do is pvp but I gotta have this helm. I have a fucking ton of Darksied gear and he's still level 1 and I have a 0% chance of playing him.

Do something about Black adams damage output, let me get full punishes when he whiffs F12 instead of airborne punishes. Fix Harley and Robins lows whiffing on floating characters sometimes. Give supergirl real blockstrings no more of these ridiculous gaps in her pressure.

I dunno what they'll do with aquaman. I think aquaman is too fundamentally solid to really be fucked with by minor nerfs. It would have to be something big with his damage scailing/tentacle strike. Or changing B123s frame advantage.

Xevren

Good luck dude! Who you gonna main (and your pockets)?

This'll be steamed right?

Think only the finals stuff will be later on, following the brackets looks like he went 2-2. Least you got some wins under your belt Sink, was one away from coach steve too. His atroc is nasty.

patchday

Yeah forgot bout the online tournament thing. one of these days I'll have to try competing perhaps

Yeah 2-2 is really good against all these good players out there

Been playing online quite a bit tonight myself

delSai

I get that people play to win and shit and dont care about spamming but thats just hella boring. I already find watching E-Sports insanly boring but this is just next level lame.

Unfortunately many people online have the same mindset of playing to win and not to have fun. Unless they're having fun doing this kinda stuff. But who am i to judge.

JAXXX

HOPEFULLY THE STREAM TODAY SHOWS MORE STARFIRE and gives a release date

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Keym

I'm actually more interested in nerfs/buffs. NRS never bothered with Aquaman/Supes/Black Adam nerfs in IJ1, so I'm not too hopeful here.

Q8D3vil

I'm actually more interested in nerfs/buffs. NRS never bothered with Aquaman/Supes/Black Adam nerfs in IJ1, so I'm not too hopeful here.
They already said they have their eyes on them.
Judging from their mkx history, shit gonna get nerfed.

delSai

I'd be really thankful if someone could post all the interesting stuff in here, i'm not sure if i'll be able to catch the stream.

Can someone please post when the stream ends? My internet is being a little asshole and even the 480p stream isn't streaming well. I'll just watch the archive.

JAXXX

Superman- Superman's punch is now a high and can be ducked

Gorilla Grodd- has more damage on his stampede rush, removed infinite jump loops, given more health, fixed some hitboxes

Catwoman- normalized her cheap b3 , jump 2 long whip got normalized also

NO CHANGES TO BLUE BEETLE

Xevren

Any news on Wonder Woman?

less recovery on using trait (still random fuck)
f23 now safe
can follow up air mb shield toss, not by a lot but even at a distance you still get a free shield bash

cheetah
223 is safe (was insanely negative before)
332 is safe
all that was mentioned.

JAXXX

Black Canary -
her 112 is safe,
her 112 command grab is now a true grab,
her 33 is now plus,
Her B12 now does more damage.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Black Adam still #1. 500 damage to 400. No big deal (assuming divekick, etc., not changed. Waiting on notes).

Aquaman on the other hand...

Top Bottom