• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA Offseason 2017 |OT| Only Big Ballers™ Allowed *please pay $495 to be a Big Baller

Lebron already dreaming of that. :p

lebron-james-300x164.png

LeBron ready to risk it all for Lonzo

Cornbread78

I'm starting to realize the Celtics bench is probably going to be bunch of players that have barely or never played in the NBA 0_o

Umm yeah, not a good look/risky.

MVP Jaylen the vet!

Uuuhhh

He's also gonna be facing real NBA defenses...

I have difficulty distinguishing whether Lakers and Celtics fans especially buy into their hype or are fucking around

It's Danny's fault for taking a roulette pick..

Kwhit10

I'm starting to realize the Celtics bench is probably going to be bunch of players that have barely or never played in the NBA 0_o

I hope they play the young guys like how the Spurs usually do. That way later in the season or if injuries/foul trouble occur they're more up to speed.

Dragun619

SA-GAF, was it expected that Simmons would be gone this summer? Maybe I wasn't keeping up, but I was surprised. Feels like it's been a weird off-season for the Spurs.

Honestly, it looks like consistent playing time was a major factor. With Rudy Gay signed & Manu possibly returning, Doesn't seemed to be enough minutes available for Simmons. Definitely sucks for us, but whatever, dude might get to shine even better over there in the East.

iavi

Having watched most of the summer league, DSJ and Justin Jackson went way too low in the draft. JJ being a fucking steal at 15

WoodWERD

SA-GAF, was it expected that Simmons would be gone this summer? Maybe I wasn't keeping up, but I was surprised. Feels like it's been a weird off-season for the Spurs.

Expected? Nah. Sucks to see him go. Looking forward to seeing him get more minutes though. Spurs seem to be playing it cool until the next round of FA, but I guess we'll see how LMA plays early on.

Servbot24

Banned
Last night I dreamed that LeBron was going out with my ex-gf, fuck that guy. Kick his butt KD.

Actually we hung out and he was pretty cool. He also had a day job at a pizza parlor for some reason.

Since they changed the rule to allow zone defense I can't think of a player who gets away with more contact and fouls than Chris Paul.

Lebron gets away with a lot of offensive fouls, but yeah, on defense Chris Paul is egregious. Maybe he will get called more often now with the inevitable compensation calls going against Houston for any Harden flop.

is it just me or do the Rockets jerseys always look like cheap bootlegs?
Those grey ones with the checkered pattern along the side look like someone gave up half way through the design.

Expected? Nah. Sucks to see him go. Looking forward to seeing him get more minutes though. Spurs seem to be playing it cool until the next round of FA, but I guess we'll see how LMA plays early on.
Did they have to renounce his rights to sign Gay? I figured someone would open their wallets for him based on his playoff performance alone, even when he was restricted. Surprised he didn't sign a shorter contract to get back on the open market sooner.

“The Celtics are planning to sign rookie forward Semi Ojeleye to a four-year deal, first two years guaranteed, per league source.” - @AdamHimmelsbach

As expected with the Jackson move.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Good for them. I wonder how many teams still have guys who got a foot in the door however and are well liked by the team while on the other side are PhDs.

What? Dude has been there for 30 years, he obviously has to have some clue as to what hes doing. That doesn't happen by accident or because hes a good guy.

Top Bottom