• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Pokemon game to be featured in CoroCoro next month

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
What concept would that be?

Sengoku-period generals teaming up with Pokémon, of course! I just hope it's a hardcore strategy game.

Anything that has Pokemon in it has to go through Nintendo first.

That is absolutely not true. Plenty of Pokémon products out there that have nothing to do with Nintendo.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
What does Nintendo have to do with it? I'm pretty sure the publisher will either be TPC or KOEI.

Honestly, this is a damn cool concept.

You are really asking me what Nintendo has to do with a pokemon console release ?

The concept sounds interesting though - i wonder if they will release it outside of Japan.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
...You know what?
Maybe,it's good that it's for DS. We can import it without problems!!! :D
The concept seems awesome.

Hoping it isn't the only Poke surpriseXD

Big One

Banned
There's still a new Pokemon game coming out for 3DS though, nintendo has said that there's a Pokemon for their three platforms coming out in the future. I'm guessing they were referring to:

Wii - Pokepark 2
DS - Nobugano's Ambition x Pokemon
3DS - Pokemon Gray and/or Ruby and Sapphire remakes

GSR

Ag01j10CAAIwLFE.jpg

Alrus

^Heh, at first I thought he was giving us the finger :p

I wouldn't mind a Pokemon musou if it ever happened >.>

udivision

There's still a new Pokemon game coming out for 3DS though, nintendo has said that there's a Pokemon for their three platforms coming out in the future
Y'know, that doesn't mean anything.

Saying, "dont' worry, they're going to make a pokemon RPG sometime in the future" is more than the obvious. Might've well have said, "in the future, the sun will rise."
I think the 3DS game was Rumble Blast.
And then there's that.

D

Deleted member 17706

Unconfirmed Member
Who are these characters? Are they from a pre-existing franchise? What the hell is going on.

They are stylized versions of historical Japanese figures who were prominent during the Sengoku era.

PunchyBoy

Banned
I was hyped for a moment, thinking about a RTS for 3DS, with DW elements... I was dreaming about launching Pikachu troops to kill em all... while I was fighting 1 mirrion bidouf in Dynasty Warriors style...
Then I saw it was for DS, and it looks like a simple T-RPG with Pokemon...

Big One

Banned
I got excited for a second thinking Pokemon is finally taking that NEXT step, but I guess not.
Lolwat, how would giving it a new setting make it "Taking the next step"? I'm convinced modern gamers care less about the gameplay and more about HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF I WAS A SAMURAI/COP/COWBOY/ALIEN.

Lolwat, how would giving it a new setting make it "Taking the next step"? I'm convinced modern gamers care less about the gameplay and more about HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF I WAS A SAMURAI/COP/COWBOY/ALIEN.
no I meant in terms of visuals, becoming less top down. More tree dee. Eventually leading to the full fledged third person adventure pokemon MMO.

Baby steps.

WHAT IN THE UNHOLY FUCK IS THIS SHIT?!?!?!?

This has to be the most random crossover ever! Those pictures are just all kinds of wrong.

I guess this proves that Nintendo and TecmoKoei really are in bed with each other...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom