• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Men's Fashion |OT| Style is eternal; But my wallet isn't

Antagon

Just started my first foray into patterns...

3-product.jpg

Talon

Alright, folks. Need a new pair of dress shoes. Any recommendations for brands with decent arch support*?

*Says the guy that wears chukkas 99% of the time.

Antagon

all these clean cut white guys with glasses

and yeah antagon that's like prime van's ludlow material. not sure if it gels with spectators/bucks

yeah, I was a bit iffy about that as well, but wanted to wear something different from my janoski's that I've been wearing way to much during the summer already. Guess I'll lock these away until its jeans weather again.

Yeah we definitely need pics.

I'm having trouble finding reasons to wear my white pants. I look like a boss but they're way too dressy for most situations. I just wish I had some friends getting married or something so that I could start rocking them on a regular basis.

Yeah we definitely need pics.

I'm having trouble finding reasons to wear my white pants. I look like a boss but they're way too dressy for most situations. I just wish I had some friends getting married or something so that I could start rocking them on a regular basis.

The devil looks attractive at first but then you see it for it really is.

Lamel

Banned
Damn you got some skinny legs and big feet.

I like the shirt and pants combo, but ehhh to the shoes.

Lamel

Banned
Yeah, I have some knarly feet. I'm a size 10 but size up a half size because my feet are so wide.

I feel you.

Some shoes just look naturally bigger as well.

My oxfords are size 10 but they look like clown shoes on me. While my sneakers are the same size and look normal.

Shoe sizing is a crap shoot. Which is why I am never comfortable buying them online.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Jeans- SLP
Shirt- That MMM one I just got
Shoes- DH

#malegap
Surprised Midnightes hasn't jumped all over you yet with dat gap.

Jeans look solid on you though. It must be that your legs are just that skinny cause honestly they don't even look THAT skinny to me.

Ask and ye shall receive.

Jeans- SLP
Shirt- That MMM one I just got
Shoes- DH

#malegap

Quality clothes, but two things would need to change for me to not think you look a bit silly if I saw you on the street:

Sleeves rolled above the elbow. I used to do this myself, I thought it looked good, it doesn't.

The shoes! I totally get why you would want to get as much out of the shoes as possible, but I just don't think they have the range you want them to.

a man of your means should have a stable of demulemeester kicks, the ones that look like chucks. or maybe you're not afraid to just try chucks.

Is there a way to shrink mocs even just a little bit?

I finally got a chance to wear mine yesterday but during the driving part, as they are driving mocs, my feet are basically outside of the shoe and that's not good for driving, especially since I drive with 3 pedals lol. Other than that, they feel fantastic especially sockless. It feels like I'm wearing flip flops but without the awkwardness that comes with them.

Top Bottom