• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Season's Beatings: Summer Slam

It's spring, yet the event is called Summer Slam. And Season's Beatings would be a pun for the winter holidays.

And both Summer Slam and Season's Beatings are PPV names or taglines WWF/E has used. What is this I don't even

sephi22

It's spring, yet the event is called Summer Slam. And Season's Beatings would be a pun for the winter holidays.

And both Summer Slam and Season's Beatings are PPV names or taglines WWF/E has used. What is this I don't even

Welcome to the FGC
You're WWEsports now

K.Sabot

After watching so much Japan play, even really good players like PR Log and Banana Ken seem really basic in their play.

Azure J

PR Log is the fucking best name ever. :lol

Definitely gets priority viewing this weekend. Though I'll be out watching Avengers during pools today =[

Better than watching it more than likely during some finals tomorrow. Still though, I'm fucking hyped for the Avengers.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sp00000ky.

gnfqG.gif

K.Sabot

PR Balrog is the best Balrog only on technicality because Maeda Taison no longer plays as far as I know. PR Balrog is my hero though, but Taison was THE balrog of vanilla and he DID have a great record vs Sagat.

Infinite

Why when I close the chat (to keep myself from reading avengers spoilers) i get that annoying ad in the corner that obstructs me view? Can someone help me get rid of it.

mannerbot

Why when I close the chat (to keep myself from reading avengers spoilers) i get that annoying ad in the corner that obstructs me view? Can someone help me get rid of it.

For whatever reason, this only happens if you wait a while before closing chat. Refresh the page and close chat immediately and that ad shouldn't come up.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
I know people play on keyboard but I wonder how the buttons are setup. Like what would be the default button config if I just plugged in a keyboard.

Top Bottom